Chapter Thirty-Two

[sex]

(Jaime)

I held her close. "I love you so fucking much." I mumbled as I kissed her, softly. She giggled and moved on my lap. She had her hands tangled in my hair. She bit my lip. And mumbled something. "I'm sorry about everything." I kissed her, "Baby don't be." I said and rubbed her back.

She rubbed my arms as I kissed her neck. She moaned and I sucked at her soft spot. "J-Jaime, what if one of the guys w-walk in?" She said, I shook my head. "No, they're at the bar, but Vic is at his new girlfriends, Ashley." I said, nibbling at her ear. "Alright." She said, biting my lip as she kissed me. She unbuckled my belt and slid her and down my pants and squeezed my member.

"Alexandria!" I moaned, rubbing her breast. She barried her face in the crook of my neck and bit it softly. "Jaime, I want you." She said, tugging at my pants. I unbuckeled my pants and kicked them off. She stood up and undid her shorts and took them off and threw them on the floor. She pulled off my boxers and stroked my member.

(Alexandria)

I stroked him and moved down a bit and sucked him. He moaned as I kept going. I moved back up to him, he frowned a bit. "Why'd you stop?" He asked, I took off his boxers and my panites, I kissed him and bit at his neck. As I was kissing his neck, he slamed into me. "JAIME!" I screamed, he kept thrusting into me, harder each time.

"J-Jaime!" I moaned, as he sucked one of my breasts. "I-I'm close." He moaned, I nodded, "Me too." He slamed into me very hard, and we both climaxed. "That was amazing." i said getting up.

As I grabbed my undergarments Jaime walked up behind me, "You gonna take a shower?" He asked, I nodded. "Wanna go round two?"He asked rubbing my hips and thighs. I nodded.