Chapter Fifteen

(Mike)
We laughed at Vic, we knew she was joking. Vic laughed it off.
--
"Turtle boy! Turtle girl! Alan is here!" I yelled, her and Tony ran into the room auguring. "NO! ALAN IS MY MEGA BEST FRIEND!!" She screams whilst jumping on Alan's back.

"HEY MEGA BEST FRIEND!" Alan shouts, she kissed his head. "Hello ginger prince." I looked at my phone. "Holy shit! Guys we have to set up!" We all left Alexandria by herself; well she had Alan.

(Alexandria)
I grabbed my iPod and looked at the songs I had, 'Scene 3- Stomach Tied In Knots.' By SWS played. I sighed and just sat there thinking. "Hey want to play a game?" Alan asked.

"Oh sure!" I said, excitedly. "Okey, what game?" I looked at the games; Im in the mood to play the wii. "Uh how about Super Mario?" I asked; "Game on." He said.

[2 hours later]

"We're back!" Vic shouted; "Alan No! Stop that's not the one I wanted!" I shouted. He picked the one I sucked at. "Aye, what's wrong?" Mike asked, Alan laughed at me.

"Alan is a rude bitch!" I mumbled, Vic sat down next to me. I sat in his lap, "Vic, can you beat Alan?" I asked nicely, he nodded and grabbed the wii remote and played Mario.

"Aye no fair!" Alan yelled; Vic won, "Life isn't fair." I mumbled and got up and sat by Jaime. "Hello sexy homo." I said, he chuckled and kissed me. "Hey babe." He said.

I bit his lip and asked, "When do you guys go on?" He looked at his phone. "Like in 4 hours, right Vic?" He asked, Vic nodded. Mike walked in. "Hey baby sis." He said happily, "He's high." Tony mumbled, No shit! "No shit, turtle boy." Mumbled Vic.

"Jaime, guess what?" I asked giggling. "What?" "I love you."

(Jaime)
"I love you too." I said as I kissed her. "STOP KISSING!" Mike yelled, I shook my head. "Stop Jaime, now." Mike shot at him. I nodded; 2 hours to go.

[later]

We all talked and just hung out. Alexandria grabbed her iPod and played a random song. 'Blurred Lines' By Robin Thicke. "We should get going." I said, they nodded. We got on stage and Vic started to talk; "How's it going tonight?!" Everyone screamed.

I looked in the crowd; I saw the kids who bully Alexandria. We called them 'The Fakes'

We started to play, 'Hold On Til' May' "We need a girl singer!" Vic yelled; "Who wants to sing with us?!" A girl raised her hand; blonde, fake nails, WAY to much make up, tight dress, and heels.

Amanda.

Who in the living hell would where a dress and heels to Warped?!

"Um you." Vic pointed at the girl next to Amanda, "Come on up!" A girl with purple hair and snake bites came on stage. She had a BMTH shirt and a pair of high waist shorts and a pair of vans..