Ugh...what happened?...oh, hi Haku...wait a second...WHAT?!?!?

Start from the beginning

I blinked rapidly a few times.

"Wow..." I muttered, "I must of given away loads of information...."

"Yes, like your plan to kill me!!!!" Sakura screamed. "I didn't think you hated me that much!!!!"

"Do you like me in particular?" I asked her.

"....no." she replied.

"Well then!!!" I yelled. "So, when're we leaving?? Oh!!! And what's gonna happen to Haku?!!?"

"We'll be leaving in a couple of hours and Haku is coming back to the Leaf Village with us. To become a Leaf Shinobi." Kakashi-sensei explained.

"But..." I wondered, "Won't he be put under ANUB watch?? I mean...he worked with a rouge ninja, no offense!" I said to Haku.

"None taken." he replied politely.

"Well," Kakashi-sensei stood up, "It's up to the Hokage to decide. But remember, what he says, goes. No excuses. Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto. Go collect your things."

"Hey, what about me?!" I cried as everyone but Haku got up.

"Your stuff is already packed...well....you didn't have anything so....you don't really need to pack." Naruto explained. "See you in an hour!!"

They all left except for me and Haku.

"Soo...." I started awkwardly. "What happened? In better detail? In your point of view?"

Haku smiled saddly.

"When I was fighting you and your friends, you screamed at Naruto and feinted then you seemed to be sleep walking. Your sensei was about to kill Zabuza, and just as I was about to move to save him, you grabbed my legs, keeping me in place." Haku explained.

".....by the time I'd looked back up to see if Zabuza was alright...it was too late..."

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's alright." Haku spoke softly, "You did save my life."

"Zabuza probably cared a whole lot about you." I smiled.

Haku shook his head, "I was a mere tool for his use."

"I beg to differ." I reply, "It might of seemed to of been using you when I was attacking him, but, he trusted you instead of slicing me to pieces!!!........wow, he cared about me too!!"

I grinned and waved all around the room singing, "Love you too Zabuza ghost!! Where ever you are!!!"

(zabuza's ghost)

*in the corner of the room*

.......why did that kid figuir it out....?

......is she trying to wave to me??

"Love you too Zabuza ghost! Where ever you are!!" she sang making me sweatdrop.

That kid is messed up....but she saved Haku...I hope he'll make a great Shinobi.

.....and find his own dream...

(Lian's POV)

Haku chuckles softly at me and my weird acts.

I grinned, "I'm really sure though that Zabuza wants you to become your own person, and not someone else's side kick. I mean, that be betraying him!!!"

(Zabuza ghost)

HE BETTER NOT FIND A NEW MASTER!!!!!

(Lian's POV)

*a few hours later*

"But I don't wanna be carried!!!" I moaned, trying to get off of Haku's back but failing baddly..