Chapter 63 A Wish come True pt. 2

Continuation..

Orchid POV.

I watched my dad walk sadly to his garden I decided to go see what my mom was doing she was over at the horrid pedestal that she despised she was washing her face from my aunt Nanette as she started talking.

''So where is the oh so important life changing orchid?''

''Um what, what orchid?'' My mom asked sad I followed her up to the top and sat down watching her look confused but aunt Nanette wasn't having that she grabbed my moms face and stared at her. ''Hmmm.''

My mom looked nervous. ''Shut up you met a boy.'' My aunt said excitedly.

''What no well maybe sort of.. I mean yes, yes I did.'' My mom said looking so excited.

''I need details and go slowly is he totally gorgeous?'' She asked.

I giggled sitting down and watching this. ''Totally.'' my mom said smiling.

''Does he have a nice round belly?'' My aunt asked excitedly.

''Well lets call it sturdy.'' She said. I smiled and shook my head my dad was in great shape for his age.

''And his..'' My aunt pointed to her head.

My mom seemed nervous. ''His hat is..'' ''Big and pointy?'' my green aunt asked.

I watched never seeing my mom this nervous. ''And I suppose in a certain light you might say it looks kind of blue.'' She said quietly.

My aunt started laughing not getting it. ''Holy flaming she smooching the face off a blue.''

Mom went over closing my aunts mouth. ''Please shush Nanette.''

I was laughing at this and then my aunt goes on about how mom and dad relationship would fail and I snorted my mom and dad's relationship was great. My aunt goes down and I see mom with her rose then I look and saw dad sneaking in looking around. I sighed in happiness my dad was risking his life to see my mom he looks and came over hiding in some plants I heard my mom talking to her rose thinking it was dad.

''I mean whats in a gnome because your blue my father sees red and I'm feeling blue that should keep us apart should it?'' my mom swayed.

''No no it shouldn't I couldn't of said it better myself.'' I hear my dad say coming out his hand on his heart smiling at her startling her and I giggled at this. I couldn't tell who was more hopeless romantic my aunt or my dad.

''Oh my giddy aunt did you hear all of that what are you doing here?'' She asked surprised.

Daddy looked embarrassed and looked at the ground and back to her. ''I don't know I came here to.. well I just wanted to see you again.'' He said in a quiet calming voice.

''Are you crazy if dad finds you he will bury you under the patio.'' My mom said. Wow now I'm thinking of finding a boy dad will hate so he can do this to me.

''Find me please stealth is my middle name.'' The music went off on the pedestal dad was trying to shut it off so much for being smooth.

I watched as mom and dad were freaking out and something came from the bushes I look to see Shroom who trips and lands in my aunts mouth. ''Excuse me a little help here.'' He said smiling worried.

''My dad is coming.'' My mom said coming down and she and aunt Nanette managed to untangle dad only to hear grandpa's voice and I saw aunt push my dad into the pond.

''What is going on here?" He asked in a stern voice. It kind of threw me off I never heard grandpa sound that annoyed and I can't believe this is how he was long ago.

''It was a squirrel and he dropped his nuts.'' My mom said quickly.

''Well ok but no mocking around tonight we've been attacked by a blue and if I get my hands on a blue he'll be sleeping with the fishes.''

I was at the side and saw dad daringly pop up his head and grin at mom aunt Nanette then distracted grandpa while mom and dad talked. Now I know who to get to cover for me. ''Guess this isn't the best time to talk.'' dad said looking at mom.

''Its not ideal. Please just go.'' My mom said sounding so sad and worried.

''I just came here to say that I that I..'' He stuttered. Mom used her foot to push dad's head down.

''Juliet is there something wrong with the pond?'' he asked.

''No what this pond its just as pondy as ever.'' She pushed grandpa away and Aunt Nanette let dad and Shroom out.

I ran out to see dad running towards the garden where they first met. I was curious and I went to see my mom going back looking for dad. ''Nanette where Gnomeo is he gone.'' ''Yep gone forever.'' my aunt said proudly.

''What?!'' My mom shouted and climbed the fence to see into the blue garden since I could fly I went up and stopped only to see my dad climbing the other side they were shocked to see each other on the top and my dad almost dropped the flower but caught it. ''I think you'll find this does actually belong to you.'' he said smiling and there hands met half way in and mom took the flower smiling dreamily at my dad. ''Thank you.'' She said they leaned into kiss only for the fence bars to be in the way. I moved over and tried to pry them open and they moved and dads head fit though and they kissed each other. I watched and smiled normally I hate seeing people kiss but mom and dad looked so cute together I couldn't help it. Dad pulled away looking at mom.

''That is weird its like the bars moved.'' They both giggled. ''So can I see you again tomorrow?'' He asked.

''Yes but not here.'' my mom said looking down.

''Back in the old Laurence place then.'' He suggested. ''Noon?'' she asked perking up.

''Not soon enough.'' He replied.

''I can do 11:45.'' She smiled dreamily.

''Done and that frog is right parting is such sweet sorrow.'' He said.

my mom smiled and kissed her hand and placed it to his lips. I had enough of that I pushed mom a bit so they could kiss and they did. then they held hands until they let go. I saw aunt Nanette holding mom up.

''Thanks Nanette.'' my mom said smiling looking up.

''You know he's gonna ditch you when he finds out how much you weigh.'' the green frog said.

I went though the fence and saw dad and Shroom he looked so happy. ''Shroom you see this face its a happy gnome face come here.'' He picked her up and they left. I smiled and watched them leave.

Ok so I know I was doing this but I'm gonna turn it into its own story so be ready because it will be Orchid's point of view and in a different story.