Chapter 67 Orchid's Wish Pt. 6

I followed them and caught up to uncle Benny I was by the side of the fence to see my uncle still running and out of nowhere a lawnmower came out and uncle Benny yelped and spun around and to my shock I saw uncle Tyablt oh no this was not gonna end up well.

''Well if it isn't little big hat Benny.'' Tyablt responded looking at the other garden and mumbled. ''Mess with their garden will ya?''

Uncle Benny took off hoping to make it to the blue garden. Then daddy and Shroom came out watching it. Tybalt raced over to Benny with a garden spade and dad shouted out. ''BENNY!''

Tybalt then used the spade to slice uncle Benny's tall hat I was shocked when it fell to the ground. ''NO!'' my dad shouted and froze so did the goons and Fawn.

Uncle Benny fell to the ground and felt for his hat. I felt so sad many may not know but us garden gnomes pride ourselves with things the thing to make uncle Benny stand out was his hat it looked painful. I heard Tybalt say, ''Ohhh that felt good.'' And blew a bot of blue dust off the spade. ''Oh no!'' Uncle said scared and looked at dad with the most terrified and ashamed look ever.

''TYABLT!'' My dad screamed and it scared me. I love my dad but in this moment I had never been more terrified of my dad his face was one of pure hatred even with Marcus and Abigail daddy was never this mad I felt worried for dad. 

Tybalt just chuckled and has an evil smug grinning look on his face I knew what was coming. ''A hat for a hat!'' dad shouted and grabbed a piece of pipe I tried to run to dad to stop him only to have some force field stopping me from running to him but I flew up to the side.

Tybalt saw this and took off driving hoping to run over dad only for dad to jump on the front of the mower Tybalt looked so scared I would of laughed but I never saw dad this mad and didn't know what he would do surely he wouldn't do that it would break moms heart. Speaking of that mom came out shouting. ''Gnomeo no!'' 

I knew mom was worried about dad she told me it scared her because she knew what her cousin was capable of. I went over and hugged her waist. She stopped felt something and then I let go and she followed Shroom the goons and Fawn Featherstone just watched. Meanwhile my dad was still battling with Tybalt and knocked the spade out of his hand and held the pipe up to strike. Tybalt was beyond scared. ''You wouldn't attack an unarmed gnome would you?'' He asked loud enough for dad to hear.

The hatred left dads face it was replaced by anger and thought. Tybalt grins. ''SUCKER!'' He shouted and slammed on the brake making dad almost fall off he landed on the side of the mower trying to get up. ''Pity!'' Tybalt said and pushed and leaned over pushing dad down towards the ground. I had, had enough I then flew over to the mower and trying to get close only for a barrier to block my way again I was hoping remove Tybalt's arm maybe just maybe I could prevent anything from happening. I saw they were coming to the wall.

''Tybalt the wall.'' Dad mumbled trying to save Tybalt.

''You don't think I'm gonna fall for that old trick do you haha what wall?'' He demanded.

Dad then used his feet to push Tybalt back and rolled to the ground unharmed and looked to see the mower it a rock. I heard Tybalt say. ''Oh that wall.'' And smash it was horrifying I went over to dad and he looked down. ''No.'' He said quietly.

Mom had seen it and stopped running uncle Benny still in his spot. The goons and Fawn came over to where Tybalt's pieces were. ''Tybalt? Tybalt?'' Fawn said sadly.

A goon looked at them. ''Tybalt can't be with us anymore.''

I saw grandpa Redbrick come out with a glare on his face with other gnomes and grandma Bluebury came out and looked sadly at Benny and went over to the group glaring at grandpa.