Chapter 32 Benny Babysitting p.1

A few months have passed and Gnomeo and Juliet have been having their hands full with running a garden and taking care of a baby that was able to roll over and the couple had been so busy they barely had anytime to themselves or having date nights because they were exhausted. But Gnomeo decided to change that. Juliet was cleaning out the pond while Orchid was with a little baby bouncer sucking on her binkie and shaking a rattle in the shape of a rose and threw it somewhere.

''Ouch what a hit.'' Juliet looked up and giggled to see Gnomeo walking up to them with the rattle in his hand, Orchid smiled at them.

''She just a innocent baby who in a bouncer.'' The red said looking at their daughter.

''I know she a cutie gonna be just like her mother.'' Gnomeo said getting on his knees and kissing his little girl on the cheek and gave her the rattle back.

''So what brings you over here Gnomeo?'' she asked still cleaning the pond.

''Well I was thinking and its been awhile since we spent time together.'' He said going over to her and helping her stand up to face him.

''Honey we spend time together everyday.'' She said.

''I mean like quality time you know just the two of us without anybody around so I was thinking we could go out tonight.'' He said taking her hands and putting their heads together.

''Oh Gnomeo that would be fun but what about Orchid who gonna watch her?'' She asked looking at him.

''Well I asked around and Benny said he would do it.'' The blue said smiling.

The red pulled away and looked at blue with a shocked face. ''Oh well why didn't you asked our parents they would love to watch Orchid.'' She said staring at her husband.

''They have a meeting to go to tonight and so I talked to Benny and he said yes.'' Gnomeo said looking at Juliet.

''Well then we are gonna have to go another night when our parents aren't busy or why didn't you ask Nanette?'' Juliet said going over to Orchid and picking her up and giving her the bottle.

''Well Nanette is out for the night that is what Benny said I don't see why you have a problem with Benny.'' Gnomeo said watching them.

''May I remind you he the reason why our parents found out about us he took off and was going to tell everyone and he ordered the Terriferminator that nearly killed us, also I feel he is not mature enough to watch Orchid, he the one who started the paint war and he also left in the middle of a task not to mention guilting you into guys night on your birthday you want him to watch Orchid are you crazy? You should of talked to me first.'' She said getting irritated and put Orchid down in the bounder with her bottle.

''Juliet please be reasonable about this I didn't have a choice your parents are busy Nanette is gone besides he available and Shroom will help with him. And our parents were gonna find out anyway eventually and  hey us almost dying stopped the feud and he was just trying to keep tradition if anyone its my fault for saying yes besides he mature I grew up with him'' Gnomeo said walking over to Juliet.

''Well couldn't we try to ask Paris or we could take her over to Irene's she hasn't seen Orchid yet.'' Juliet said trying to find any excuse not to have Benny watch their daughter.

''Paris is busy and Irene lives clear on the other side of town so we would have to go there and afterwards then back here when we could just come back here. Please Juliet I want this scratch that I need this.'' He said taking her hands.

''Well we can we just have to take Orchid with us.'' She said pulling away and putting her hands on her hips.

''Juliet he will take care of Orchid I trust him he a good friend and when it comes to it he can be responsible.'' He said getting annoyed by Juliet's stubbornness.

''I thought you want Orchid safe so Benny wins again with you what if he's not watching her and she gets into something or he forgets to change and feed her.'' Juliet said raising her voice.

''I love Orchid to death and would do anything for her I love spending time with her and you but I want you right now the two of us going and having fun remember when we did that. And Benny hasn't won anything like I said I take responsibility for that night it was my fault.'' He asked pleadingly.

''I don't know Gnomeo the first time we go out and Benny has to watch Orchid I'll be worrying about her.'' Juliet said going over and picking Orchid up.

''Come on Juliet I hate to say it but your acting like your dad.'' He started. 

Juliet frowned at him if their was one thing she hated was being called her dad she loved him but vowed never to be like him.

''Juliet I know you hate that by listen to yourself that how your sounding.'' He said. Juliet was about to say something when his mom and Lord Redbrick came over.

''So what going on you two? everyone is wondering what is going on.'' She said.

''I want to go out just me and my wife and Benny said he would babysit Orchid for us but Juliet is bent on not having him watch Orchid we need this mum.'' He said.

''Well Benny is responsible besides how about this Juliet. So me and your dad have that couples gathering tonight at 6 and will be back by 8. So Benny watches Orchid for the time while we are gone then when me get back me and Lord Redbrick can watch her for the rest of the time.'' Lady Blueberry asked.

''Well I guess that could work but if he tries anything or I find one scratch on her he'll wish he never met me.'' Juliet said rolling her eyes.

''Great then its settled.'' Gnomeo said.

''Great now excuse me I need to change Orchid.'' She said as she walked away to the shed.

So later that evening Juliet gave Benny a long list of things to do. ''Please just stick to this and call if anything goes wrong and watch her Benny.'' Juliet said glaring.

''Don't worry I will I will make sure nothing happens touchy tonight guess all those hormones haven't gone away yet huh.'' Benny asked.

Juliet was about to chew him out when Gnomeo grabbed by the arm and lead her to the gate. ''I forgot something I will be right back Juliet.'' 

Gnomeo went over to Benny ''Please watch her I'm putting my neck out for you.''

''Go have fun.'' The small Gnomeo said as he was holding Orchid.

Gnomeo and Juliet left to have a date night. After all how hard can it be to watch a baby.

Alright here you go second part out soon. Enjoy