Chapter 64 A Wish Comes True Pt. 3

Orchid then found it was daylight and she was on the red side of the garden and saw her mom up and happy and she looked in love. The little girl smiled and couldn't believe this she looked and saw her mom go to the pond rubbing something off of her face and her aunt came over to her mom.

''Definitely not.'' And aunt Nanette took mom to clean her up I had an idea and floated to the top of the fence and saw both gardens and saw daddy with Shroom getting ready so I watched my parents take showers and get all cleaned up finally I saw them both rubbing themselves clean with a towel and they looked like the perfect couple finally I saw dad leave and jumped down to see mom heading the same way when we heard a voice.

''Juliet there you are.'' My grandpa's voice rang out and mom rolled her eyes.

''Hi dad.'' She stopped and turned to look at him.

''I've been ruminating about your discussion yesterday.'' He started.

''But I was-'' she was cut off by grandpa

''And what you need is companionship someone to look after you to keep you safe.'' He said.

I followed them and saw Paris yes my mom told me this story and luckily my aunt distracted him and I followed mom as she left to go see dad. We made it to the garden and we saw dad talking to himself in the mirror I giggled watching this and the smile on moms face as she decided to sneak up on him.

''Hey there Juliet what a name its a great name its a great name it goes with your eyes. Your looking really cool your looking good did it hurt when you fell down from heaven? Oh that's a killer man no no your looking cool, yeah so how is it going with you babe?'' daddy said staring at himself I started laughing.

''Oh I'm fine baby how are you?'' Mom said walking up behind him.

Dad jumped a bit and turned red I bursted out laughing mom and dad were such fun dorks. ''Uh never better.'' Dad said keeping his cool and leaned up against a pile of wood and it fell and mom pushed him out of the way and was on top of dad who was holding her waist she looked around. 

''Do you think anyone heard that?'' She said looking. I smiled knowing that she couldn't see me.

''There is nobody here.'' my dad said quietly as mom pushes herself off of dad.

''Then why are you whispering?'' She asks leaning closer.

''Why are you whispering?'' My dad flirtingly shot back.

mom giggles and got up seeing something different ''I guess we are done with the whispering thing then.'' Dad looked sad and I felt bad for him.

He gets up and we follow mom and she found the old lawnmower they had told me about. ''Lets start her up.'' Mom said excitedly.

I jumped onto the seat ready for some fun when dad jumped on the front and tried to start it but nothing happened. ''Check out the power on this beauty.''

They looked and saw a shed and went over to it, it was an old one I was excited to finally meet their best friend Featherstone. Daddy tried to get in but couldn't until mom came over with a long silver stick and they unlocked it and went in both coughing I flew to the roof with a slight hole in it and heard my parents giggle then heard a voice that made me jump and fall backwards I saw my mom and dad jump behind the logs.

''What was that?'' My mom asked.

''No idea.'' I went over to them and my dad stood up. ''What ever you are come out I have a loaded stic- uh weapon and and I'm not afraid to use it. Do you think I scared him off.

''Oh sure I know I would.'' I looked and saw the big pink flamingo who took back his leg and danced mom and dad looked confused I sort moved by body a bit and giggled watching them.