Chapter 61 Plans Ruined?

Madeline just got out of school and decided to go visit Orchid Gnomeo and Juliet she had a lot of homework to do and didn't have much time to see them so she grabbed her bag and walked out about to leave when she heard a voice.

''Madeline there you are how are you doing?" The young gnome turns around to see Abigail standing there.

''Hello Miss Blackberry.'' She said walking to her.

''So you ready to head home?'' asked Abigail.

''Um actually I was gonna go visit Orchid I haven't seen her in awhile and I miss her and they others as well, but what are you doing here?'' She asked.

''Well your dad wanted me to come pick you up he is working late and wanted me to watch you plus it would be good for you to have another girl to bond with.'' The older gnome said smiling at her.

''I see usually I just go home ok but first I want to see Orchid.'' The girl said walking away. She wasn't stupid Maddie knew about what Abigail tried to do to ruin Gnomeo and Juliet's relationship and wasn't happy about it.

They made there way to the big gate and she knocked on it. It was opened by Lord Redbrick who looked happy to see her.

''Madeline its so good to see you again I thought you forgot about us.'' He said hugging her.

''Never just busy with school is Orchid and the others here?"

''Yes come on in. Oh hello Abigail nice to see you come on in.'' He said as she walked in.

Madeline looked around to hear. ''MADDY YOUR HERE!!'' She looked and saw this small girl running up to her.

''Hi Orchid I missed you.'' She said as her arms were opened and the girl threw herself in her arms and then Shroom came over tackling Madeline as well.

''Its great to see you two.'' The girl laughed.

''I missed you I thought you forgot about me.'' She said.

''No I couldn't do that I love you too much Orchid.'' She said and she saw Gnomeo and Juliet come over.

''Well look who decided to drop by.'' Gnomeo said as Madeline ran up to him hugging him. ''Hi Gnomeo did you miss me?'' She asked excitedly.

''Of course I did I always miss you.'' He said hugging her.

''We all do Madeline.'' Juliet said smiling at her as the girl hugged her.

''So what have you guys all been up to?'' Asked Madeline.

Abigail came over to them Juliet looked at her stiffly. ''Hello Abigail what brings you here?''

''Oh I came to pick Madeline up and take her home Marcus is working late so he wanted me to watch her until he got home.'' She said smiling at them.

''Oh I see well we can watch her if you had other things to do.'' Gnomeo said.

''Say Madeline come here I want to show you my rock collection.'' Orchid said pulling the older girl with her.

''Well you see me and Marcus have been getting close and a couple nights ago we went out on a date and we had so much fun he wanted me to bond with Madeline after all little girl has to have a motherly figure.'' Abigail said smiling at the couple.

''I get that but Juliet here is doing just fine.'' Gnomeo said.

''Yes but Marcus wants someone he can count on and since you don't like Gnomeo he doesn't want to bother you or Juliet so I'm second pick.'' She said smugly.

Juliet was angry she didn't know why was it because Abigail gets to spend time with Madeline or was it because Marcus was getting back at them. Orchid and Madeline came back.