Chapter 25 The Baby Shower

So Gnomeo went to the gate and opened it to see Amber standing there.

Gnomeo smiled and hugged Amber. ''Good to see you again Amber.''

''Good to see you too now where is the soon to be mommy?'' she asked looking around.

''She is over there with the group.'' He said as he walked her over to where Juliet is.

There was another knock on the door and turned out it was Mark Gnomeo's uncle.

''Hey who is this? Where is little Gnomeo Blueberry the one who always was obsessed with lawnmowers?!'' The older blue teased.

''He grew up and oh its so good to see you again.'' Gnomeo said tackling his uncle in a big hug.

''You've gotten stronger too and what this I hear about you being a dad? Where is this girl of yours?'' Mark said.

''She is over here.'' the leader said taking Mark over to the group.

''Wow she a pretty hot little thing isn't she? My name is Mark Blueberry a pleasure to meet a treasure like you miss Juliet.'' Mark said taking her hand and kissing it.

''Likewise I see where Gnomeo gets his charms from.'' She teased.

Soon it was evening everyone was sitting down enjoying the weather talking about old times.

''So then me and Mark decided to prank dad and mom.'' Rosetta said getting everyone to laugh.

''I was wondering about the frogs.'' Sir Redbrick said.

Soon they all went to bed and the next morning Gnomeo woke up to seeing Juliet looking at him smiling.

''Good morning beautiful.'' the blue said pulling her close for a kiss.

''Good morning, oh boy I'm not ready to get up and face everyone.'' She said looking at him.

''Well we don't have to go out just yet. ''The blue said as he gently climbed above Juliet and kissed her she kissed back moaning they were just getting into it he was about to take off her nightgown when their was a BANG the door opened to reveal Mark standing there.

''Hey Gnomeo Juliet better get up got a surprise for you. Oh I think I interrupted something. Mark said sheepishly looking at them.

''Yeah we are up now get out.'' Juliet said throwing a pillow at Mark who left laughing. Suddenly she got up and ran to the bathroom puking up.

They got ready and went outside to see everyone setting everything up for the shower and then after all the chores were done they went to look at the area for the baby shower.

''Gnomeo me and Mark are taking you and the other guys out for a bit so the woman can have the baby shower so say good bye and lets go.'' Juliet's dad said.

Gnomeo walked over to Juliet who was taking to Amber and Rosetta. ''We are going out Juliet. Will you be ok?'' he asked worriedly.

''Don't worry Gnomeo she'll be fine she got all of us girls to watch out for her just go and have fun.'' Rosetta said.

Juliet walked Gnomeo a bit away from everyone. ''I'll be alright, but go have fun and I will see you soon.'' She hugged him tightly and he left with the guys. She was crying a bit when he left her.

''Come on now Juliet it'll be ok oh your doll friend just arrived.'' Willow said said coming over and hugging the crying red.

So once all the girls were there they went to get some food and cake they all sat down eating and talking. Nanette stood up. ''Alright we are gonna play the game don't say the word baby. Now here are some small dot stickers to put on you can't say the word baby for the whole shower everyone get it?'' the frog handed out stickers.