Chapter 56 A 1 Year Old Birthday

Gnomeo and Orchid came back and looked up to see all of there family together.

''Oh auntie uncle.'' The little girl said as she jumped out of her daddy's arms and ran up to her aunt Rosetta and uncle Mark.

Rosetta was the first to pick her up hugging her. ''Well look at this my little great niece look how big you have gotten.

Mark came over and took Orchid from her aunt. ''I can't believe your a pretty as your mommy and you look like your daddy as well keep them out of trouble?'' He asked tossing her in the air.

Lord Redbrick came over. ''Mark be careful with her you'll hurt her.'' He said.

''Oh Alfred Redbrick give it a break your just a s bad as when Juliet and Tybalt were little.'' Juliet's grandpa said as him and his wife came over.

''Grandpa your here I didn't think you were coming.'' She said hugging him.

''And stay away from my beautiful granddaughter and my great grandchild.'' He said hugging her and looked up to see Gnomeo still standing there. ''And its nice to see you Gnomeo.''

''Likewise Sir.'' He said.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. ''I'll get it.'' Juliet said as she went to the gate and opened it to see Madeline and Marcus there.

''Welcome come on in guys come meet the family.'' She smiled as Madeline hugged her and showed her a gift for Orchid.

''I just came to drop her off I should be going.'' He said looking at her.

''Wait I mean your already here why not stay?' She asked.

''I am sorry for kissing you that day and Gnomeo doesn't want me around.'' He said smiling sadly.

''Well too bad your here and we have plenty of food so just don't touch me and you will be fine.'' She said as he came in.

They turned to see Madeline and Orchid sitting on Mark and Rosetta's lap laughing with them. Gnomeo looked over and rolled his eyes a bit at the sight of Marcus as they came over to the group.

Juliet's grandpa turned his attention to Marcus. ''So your the father to that adorable little Madeline its nice to meet you and that you could come. I am Robert and this is my wife Regina and Juliet is our granddaughter.'' He said.

''Yes Madeline she met Gnomeo and Juliet at the hospital where my wife and her mother died and they decided to babysit Madeline for me while I work.'' He said looking at Juliet smiling a bit and then at Gnomeo who slightly glared at him.

Lord Redbrick and Sir Redbrick watched this and Mark and Rosetta were listening as well. So the party started. Gnomeo and Juliet were busy having fun with there daughter and with Madeline.

Sir Redbrick looked at them and Marcus who was talking to Mark. ''Say son what is going on am I missing something here what up with this Marcus fella I seem to notice that Gnomeo doesn't like him and there is conflict.''

''Well dad the only thing I can think of is Marcus lost his wife and Madeline takes a liking to Gnomeo and Juliet and Marcus may have feeling for Juliet and Gnomeo knows so does Juliet.'' He said.

Orchid was having so much fun with Madeline there was another knock at the door and Gnomeo answered it and was shocked. Juliet came over to see what was the matter.

Amber and Lucky stood in the doorway they had ran into these two at the convention last year and they had a little boy in her arms.

''OMG AMBER I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS YOU!!'' Juliet said hugging her.

''I know I hope you don't mind we were in town and decided to visit.'' She said hugging Juliet and Gnomeo.

''Its good to see you Lucky.'' Gnomeo said as they shook hands.

''Likewise also this is our son Toby he a year old had a birthday last month.'' Lucky said.

The couple were excited. ''Oh this is wonderful news me and Gnomeo have a girl who 1st birthday is today come on in please and join us.'' Juliet said as they let the couple in and they walked over to the group where Orchid was playing with her presents.

Juliet picked up Orchid. ''This is our little girl Orchid. Hey sweetie this is a friend of mommy and daddy's and they have a boy your age Toby.

Amber put Toby down next to Orchid and they smiled and cooed as the adults talked.

Orchid smiled. ''I'm Orchid nice to meet you.'' She said.

''Me Toby and you look fun.'' He said smiling.

''Come play with me and my big sister Maddie.'' She said.

Later after a day of fun most of the family left leaving Marcus Madeline and of course Amber and her family.

''Well its late come on Madeline we have to go home.'' He said.

''Ok.'' She hugged Juliet and Gnomeo and Orchid with the rest of her adopted family.

''Ok Gnomeo Juliet don't worry about Orchid I'm gonna be busy tomorrow so I'll get her on my break and bring her to the zoo with me.'' He said.

''There is no need she can stay with us.'' Gnomeo said.

''Oh no see I don't want my daughter around someone who doesn't like me they could spread rumors and stuff.'' Marcus said.

''Oh please don't do that we like you very much.'' Juliet said.

''You may but Gnomeo doesn't and I don't want my daughter near you at all.'' He said as he left with Madeline.

Amber and Lucky watched this and were worried a bit Orchid and Toby were both asleep.

''So do you guys need a place to stay you can stay with us.'' Juliet said.

''Can we for a bit until we find a home here we are moving here.'' Lucky said.

Ok here you go hope you enjoy more to come.