REUNITING WITH THE KIDS

SELENAS POV

I shifted into my human form and changed into the clothing that the girls brought me from my room, I looked up at them and then got down on my knees to look at my kids.

"Are you all okay, did they hurt you" I asked them

"No mama" Jr said

"Did they say anything to you" I asked

"They said to tell you and dad that she was coming for us" Gaby said

"Who is she, did they say" mom asked

"Susy" Sebastian said

"What are you going to do Sel" Susana asked

"We are going after her before she comes to us" I said

"Who are you going after" Esteban asked

"Susy" I said

"Was she the one who came after the kids" dad asked

"Yes" I answered

I looked at Fabian and I could tell he wasn't happy about what he had heard, he walked up to me at a slow pace allowing me to feel that he wasn't a threat to my kids as I was standing in front of them. Once he was in front of me he lowered his head shoeing the back of his neck as a sign to show he means no harm to my kids, when he lifted his head up I looked at him and I slowly moved out of the way so he could see the kids as well as they kids could see him.

"Daddy" the kids yelled as they ran into his arms knocking him down to the floor with all of them on top on him

"Goddess look at you guys, you are so big now" Fabian said

"Well we are tweve years old" Jr said

"Your right and I am so proud of you for getting in front of your brother and sisters you will be a great alpha some day" Fabian said

"Mommy has always talked to us about you" Gaby said

"Oh really and what has she told you about me" Fabian asked while looking at me

"Okay it's pass your bed time so back to bed" I said

"But mommy" Beatris said

"No buts, back to bed" I said

"You will be here when we wake up daddy" Gaby asked

"Yeah baby, I will be here when you all wake up" Fabian said

With that we put the kids to bed and we left, Esteban and Gaby said that they would stay with them in the room safe. Dad asked a few of our pack members to go to the hotel where Fabian and his members were staying so they could bring their stuff here, everybody was able to get a room except Fabian who ended up staying in my room. Even though I didn't want to I had no choice since we were fully mated my father insisted that we slept together in the same bed, I went into my bathroom and ws taking a shower when I felt a pair of arms around my waist bringing my bcak close to a hard chest. Goddess it felt good to feel our bodies together like this, shink against skin just like when we were happy and nothing mattered except us. He started to kiss me on my neck down towards my mark and when he started to kiss and suck on it it made me release a few moans of pleasure, I hatedt he way he was making me feel but at the same time I was loving it. His hands moving all over my body as he continued to kiss me and with out warning he turned off the water and picked me up, he took me to the bed and dropped me on it climbing on top of me kissing his way up to my lips. He was making me feel loved and cared for he really knew what he was doing and I just loved it, we started to kiss in a very passionate way moving our lips in sink not stopping to take full breaths.