FINDING SELENA & THE BABY

FABIANS POV

Its been four days since I got most of my memories back, since I rejected Selena not knowing what I was doing fully to my own knowledge. I know that Esteban knows where she is because I can smell her on him as well as on Gaby but they keep telling me that they can't tell me where she is since they promised that they wouldn't, I can't take the way that I have been feeling since she left without me being able to do anything about it. I have also been getting able to do anything about it. I have also been getting threats about her being in danger but I know deep down that Selena will be able to take care of herself, she has proven herself every single time she has come face to face with hard problems.

I know Esteban has told her about the threat and for what he said she is in high alert, she  hasn't been seen in the town which means Esteban and Gaby are taking supplies to her. I sometimes feel like following them to see where she is staying but then I decide to not do it because I don't want to get those two into trouble, I just want to seee her and make sure she is doing okay, I have even tried to follow her scent but she has masked it so I couldn't do it. I have also smelled another scent besides Selena's on Gaby and Esteban but I don't recognize it which has made my wolf very unsettled, I have gotten to the point of thinking that it has to be one fo her friends she might have made while at the training camp.

"Fabian can I come in" Esteban asked

"Yes, please come in" I said

"Fabian we have another letter for you" he said

"What does it say this time" I asked

"I haven't read it" he said

"Okay give it to me" I said

I was about to open the letter when Gaby came in running in to the office, she looked so worried and afraid.

"What is it" Estaban asked

"There is a rouge attack" Gaby said

"Where" I asked

"At the hotel an hour away from here" she said

Esteban looked at Gaby and the same worried and afraid look that was on her now was on his.

"What is going on, why are you guys so worried and afraid" I asked

"Selena" Gaby said

"Jr" Esteban said

Before I could ask any more questions they ran out of my office and out the front door with me hot on their tail, running as fast as our feet could take us. I mind linked several fighters to follow us to help fight the rouges, as we all ran I was able to see atleast fourty fighters. We pushed ourselves to our max speed to be able to get to where Selena and this Jr person was, when we got there the only thing we could see were people running out of the hotel while we were trying to run in to it. Once inside we headed up to where Selena's room was, to get there faster we ran up the stairs until we hit the floor where Selena's room was.

When we got there we could hear people fighting and a baby crying, for some reason my wolf felt the urge to protect the baby. We started to run to get there even faster, once we got there we saw Selena fighting three wolves at the same time. When she caught my eyes in hers all I could see was disappointment and I don't blame her but then her eyes showed worry, before I could react Selena had sent one of the rouges out the balcony. The other two ran away, I guess it was their Alpha that was thrown out the window. When I turned from seeing where the rouge had fallen I saw Selena in her brothers arms and Gaby with a baby in her arms. When I started to walk towards the baby Selena got in front of them and growled at me in a protective way, like a mother wolf would do with her own child.

"Why are you protecting the child Selena" I asked

"Why should I answer to you when you are nothing to me" she said

"You never accepted the rejection so we are still mates" I said some what angry

"I will not tell you anything and if you excuse me I will be on my way" she said

"What did you think that they will never go after you again just like they did today" I asked

"I fought against your parents verbaly and I fought against three rouges physically at the same time what makes you think that I will not be able to do it agian" she said

"Selena you have to tell him, he has the right to know" Esteban said

"No, not affter what he did" Selena said

"Tell me what, I am tired of what ever this is so tell me what ever you have to tell me now" I said

"You don't diserve to know anything you don't even diserve to know why I am so protective over the baby" Selena said

"All I can tell so far is that you are very protective over him or you found him and got attached to him and that is why you ar eprotecting him but which one of the two is the right one" I said

She didn't say anything all she did was turn and took the baby in her arms and walked out of the door, not saying a word or looking back on us. As she got to the elevator Gaby was right by her side with the diaper bag and Esteban had her suitcase, we followed close behind as we all got in the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby floor where all the fighters where waiting for us. As soon as the elevator doors opened and we stepped in to the lobby all the fighters that were in front of us started to take a knee which was meant to show respect and loyalty to the higher rank wolf, one came forward and told us that there was a car ready to take us where ever we wanted to go and with that we all got in the car and headed back to the pack house.