THE BLACK AND GRAY WOLF

SELENAS POV

It has been one week sicne I got my memories back and I had decided that today I was going to go into the packs lands, I was going to mask my scent so I wouldn't be detected and I was going to see my kids up close. I got out of the hotel and I started to head towards the woods, once I was deep enough in the woods I started to jump form tree branch to tree branch until I was near the pack house. I looked around and I saw Fabian come out and start to walk pass the garden, I followed him from up on the tree tops when I stopped he kneeled down on a grave. I got closer and I was able to read that it was my tomb, he had brought my old body back here so we could be close before I could do anything he started to talk.

"Hey baby, here I am again like always. Jr, Esteban, Gaby and Beatris are doing good, the girls look so much like you and the boys well as I have said before look like me. They are becoming such great kids, every night when I put them to bed the ask me about you and they ask me to tell them the story how their mommy became a hero before giving her life for them and I tell them, Goddess baby I miss you so much but I know that where ever you are you are okay and your looking down on us" he said not knowing how true he was at one point

"I have been really busy with pack stuff but like I promised I have been doing my best to raise our kids, I haven't met any other she wolf and I really don't want one. I don't want to replace you baby, I still love you with all my heart and soul" he says before Esteban comes running to him and told him that there are rouges on the lands, I got worried right away thinking that they were talking about me but they weren't. I took in a deep breath and I smelled the rouges near the pack house and the first that came to my mind was to protect my babies, by the time I looked down to where Estenan and Fabian were they were gone. I jumped off the tree and shifted into my black and dark gray wolf and started to run as fast as I could to where the rouges were, when I was getting near I saw a dark red wolf walking circles around Jr and my mother instincts kicked in.

I charged towards the wolf and knocked him out of the way, getting down low on to the ground to let Jr get on top of me as I ran with him on top of me back to the pack house where the rouges were attacking. I heard someone yell that Jr was missing and Fabian's face turned to consern, I saw a wolf about to tackle him from behind and I ran jumping over Fabian hitting the wolf with my head knocking him down. I turned and got down low so Jr could get off of me and I turned back to the rouges who just looked at me and started to run off, everybody was in aww. Fabian started to walk closer to get to Jr and I started to back away still kepping my body low to the ground so he wouldn't fell like I was a threat, he picked up Jr and held him in his arms tightly while looking at me.

"Thank you for saving my son and me" he said

I nodded my head as Jr looked at me and I turned to see him, he had a big smile on his face.

"Can I go touch her daddy" Jr asked

"I don't know bud" he said

"Fabian let him, she did safe his life she wont hurt him" my father Lucifer said

Fabian placed him on the floor and watched as I laid down on the floor to allow Jr to pet my fur, I was so happy to feel my sons touch that I felt a tear come out of my eye.

"Don't cry mommy, its okay we can now be together again" Jr said while wipping the tear away

Everybody looked at me as I got up and started to back away from him, my father Lucifer and I made eye contact and he was about ot say something when I started to turn and run towards the tree line. I needed to get as far away from here and soon, I started to hear foot steps following me and I knew that it was Fabian and Lucifer just by their scent at that moment the only thing I could think of was to jump up to hide in the tree branches by the time I had done it I could see Fabian and Lucifer down below next to the tree I was hidding in.

"What is going on Lucifer, why did Jr call that wolf mommy" Fabian asked

"Because that is who she is" Lucifer said

"What you are saying that she died and ended in someone elses body" Fabian asked

"Yes because Jr is still young he still feels that connection to his mother that's whyhe was able to recognize her" Lucfer said

"Why wasn't I able to recognize her as my mate then" Fabian asked

"She may had been masking her scent that way she wasn't detected by the patrol guards" Lucifer said

"Why did the rouges run away as soon as they saw her" Fabian asked

"Her fur is midnight black and dark gray, she is a combination of both me and her mother" Lucifer said

"We need to get back and tell Jr that we lost her tracks but I will continue to look for her until I get her back" Fabian said

With that they turned on their heels and walked the same way we had come, I waited for about ten minutes before I started to make my way to where I had left my clothing near the hotel. I changed and walked out of the tree line like nothing had happened, I walked in to the hotel and took the elevator to the pent house and walked in. I went and took a shower before getting out and changing into something cozy, as I made my way to the kitchen I heard a knock on the door and walked to the living room to see who it was. I looked through the peep hole but didn't see anybody, I turned and started to walk away as I head another knock on the door. I once again looked through the peep hole and this time I saw that it was Lucifer, my mouth dropped to the floor and started to walk away from the door.

THE REJECTED WHITE WOLFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें