FINISHING MATING PROCESS

FABIANS POV

When I saw her running away from me I didn't think twice I took of running after her, I tackled her down to the floor and knew that the only thing I could do get her to come back home with me was to finish the mating process and for that I had to take her now in our wolf form. The last step to be fully mated and have her all to myself, she struggled under me for a long time. With every struggle my hold on her got tighter and my gowel got louder, every time I would tighten my grip on her and growled the more she would relax under me.

"Sel please I want you, we want you" I said

"No Fabian I can't" she said

"Why baby I can tell you want me as much as I want you" I said

"No I don't" she said

"I can smell your arrousel Sel, you want this as much as I do so strop resisting" I said

Before I knew it she had almost completely stopped struggling, not letting go fo her neck I positioned myself at the entrance of her valva. Goddess she was so ready for me that I didn't have the strength tohold back my sxcitement, I pushed myself into her getting a small whimper come out of her. I startedt to move in and out fo her until I knotted and got locked with in her, my grip on her got tighter as I felt my seed filling inside her more and more as I knotted in her several times. We staid locked for about fifteen minutes and when I slipped out I licked her face and passed my snout under her chin, when I saw her open her eyes I let out a strong and loud howl letting every male know she was mine.

"You know what this may mean right" she mind linked

"Yes I do" I answered her

"We have to tell mom and dad about who  you really are" she said

"They already know, after you left I told them who I really was and why I wanted to marry you" I said

I laid down on the grass next to her placing my head on top of hers, we staid like that for what seemed a long time when she got up as her ears turned towards her parents house.

"What is it" I asked

"I don't know but something isn't right" she said

We started to run towards the house, I was trying to hear what ever she was hearing but couldn't hear anything. I smelled the air and didn't catch amything although Sel did, I knew this becasue she started to run faster with me hot on her trail. When we got to the house we could hear the kids screaming for her, we ran up the stairs as we got to the top floor we saw everybody trying to break down the door but they couldn't it was like someone was holding it shut.

"Move" Sel yelled

Everybody moved and before we could react she kicked the door down, when we all went in we saw all the kids on one corner as Jr was in front of Gaby, Beatris and Sebastian just like any older brother should. In front of them were three big wolves when they turned around and saw us they got in their fighting position, Jr took theis chance to get Gaby, Beatris and Sebastian into a secret room close to where they were. Sel and I shifted back to our wolves and prepared to defend our kids together as one. Sebastian, Gaby, Beatris, Esteban, Alfredo, Frabricio, Susana and Lurdes were by our side also in their wolf form ready to attack as well. At the site of being in front of all of us they did a half turn and jumped out the window, Sel and I ran to where the kids were and Sel pushed a corner of the hidden door so it would open. Once the door was open Jr, Gaby, Beatris and Sebastian came out hugging her not realizing I was in the room as well. I stepped back and saw that Sebastian had some clothing for me and Sel, I took my clothing and went to the room next to the kids which came out to be Sel's, the boys came in as I was finishing putting on my clothing and had big smiles on their faces I guess the girls staid with Sel.

THE REJECTED WHITE WOLFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें