Proposal💍

It's been about three years since you guys started dating. You've been through a lot together, good and bad. Now that it's your anniversary and there's a certain special question on his mind.

Osomatsu
The whole day I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Osomatsu and I were going to celebrate our anniversary tonight. I was so sidetracked at work and I rushed home as soon as I clocked out. When I got home I saw that Osomatsu didn't seem to be home yet. I head to the bedroom and hum when I saw a gift on the bed. I walk over and saw a note on the wrapped box. I pick it up and saw it was from Osomatsu.

Happy Anniversary babe, I thought that this would look good on you. When you get it on meet me at the park and we can start our special date. I smile and open the gift to see a very beautiful red dress. When I slid it on I saw that it went to my ankles. I smile and fix my hair up before heading out. When I met up with Osomatsu I was surprised with how nice he was dressed. When I asked what he had planned he said it was a surprise.

It ended up being a rather simple date where we went to a movie and went to dinner after. The place we went to for dinner was nice though. The food was amazing as well. When we got to the end of our meal I notice that Osomatsu seemed nervous. I reach a hand out to hold his. "You okay Osomatsu?" I ask and he took a breath.

"Y/n, I love you so much. These three years have been amazing and I can't believe you stayed around." He says with a soft smile and I giggle softly as he took my hands in his "You know I would do anything for you. But I need you to do something for me." He says and I hum "I need you to answer a question for me." He says and I tilt my head with a hum before he moves to the side of me.

"Osomatsu?" I say when I notice how nervous he was and felt his hands shake slightly. He smiles before he pulls his hands away to pull a ring box from his pocket. I gasp softly and cover my mouth as he goes down on one knee. "Y/n" he pauses to open the box and I felt tears well in my eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asks and I couldn't believe it. I felt like my heart would burst and I couldn't even speak so with a shaky smile I nod. I did manage a quiet "yes." before lunging forward to hug him tightly. I heard him let out a sigh of relief before hugging me tightly. We pull back and I smile as he slides the ring onto my finger before kissing me.

I was so happy that I could feel tears leave my eyes as I kiss back. Osomatsu just made me the happiest girl ever.

Karamatsu
The day was already perfect when I woke up to Karamatsu making breakfast for the both of us. He was an amazing cook and I loved every bite. We spent the whole day together and Karamatsu showered me with so much love and affection that I couldn't stop smiling.

Towards the end of the day Karamatsu and I went for a night stroll around the park. After our walk we took a seat on one of the benches. We were just watching the stars twinkling in the night sky. Well I was but Karamatsu kept his eyes locked on me. I turn my head with a smile. "You're staring again." I say and he hums.

"Oh forgive me my darling. I can't help but stare for your beauty is truly something to behold." He says and I blush with a giggle as he held my hand. "You are my beautiful angel so I can't help but take in your beauty every second of every day. When I'm without you I feel empty and I always want to have you by my side." He says and I smile before I kiss him cheek.

He smiles and reaches his free hand up to caress my face. "I want to forever be by your side. I want us to grow old together." He says softly and I could see the love in his eyes as he says this. He smiles and pulls away to pull a small box from his jacket pocket. I stare at him and cover my mouth in shock when I realize it was a ring box.