Osomatsu❤️

I laying on the bed reading until Osomatsu came into our room. He took the book out of my hand and laid on me. I laugh softly and hug him "Hey Osomatsu. What's up?" I ask and he smiles hugging me while nuzzling his face into my chest. "Oi! Don't do that." I yell but laugh. I heard him sigh before looking up at me. "Y/n. Can I ask something?" I nod and he glanced away "would you..do you think we could..do you want to take our relationship to the next level?" He asks and I could sense the shy tone. I hum and thought about it.

I leaned in to kiss his forehead "I'm ready if you are Osomatsu." He looked at me and smiles before kissing me. I hum and wrap my arms around his neck. I felt him lick my bottom lip and let him in. I felt him move his hands down to the bottom of my shirt. He pulled back and I tilt my head "What's wrong?" I ask and he held the end of my shirt "you sure this is okay? I don't want to force you into anything."

That's what made me realize what was wrong. "Hey it's okay." I say holding his face "you were drunk and it was only that one time. Don't doubt yourself." I smile and pull him back into a kiss. I could feel him relax as he moved his hands under my shirt, up to my breast. I hum as he went under my bra to grope my breast. I had us sit up for a second to remove my shirt and bra for him. When I looked back at him I saw his nose bleed a little. He quickly wiped his nose and pushed me back onto the bed.

He went to kiss my neck in search for my soft spot. While he did that I snuck my hands up his hoodie. I saw him shiver as my hand glide against his bare back. Though I gripped his back when he finally found the soft spot. I gave a soft moan and felt him smile against my neck before he went to take one of my nipples into his mouth. I whined as his tongue swirled around the hardened bud. I move one of my hand lower into his pants. I saw his face contort to a pleasure filled face as he continued what he was doing, so I continued as well by stroking him through his underwear.

I bit my lip as I felt his dick throb slightly in my hand. I heard him groan before pulling away from my breast and kissing down to the hem of my pants before removing both my pants and underwear. I blushed as he stared at my body. I reach my foot up and nudged his shoulder "I can't be the only one naked here mister." I say playfully and he smirks before removing his hoodie and pants leaving his underwear. I watched with a red face as he lowers his face to lick my pussy.

I moaned as he pushed his tongue into me. I whine as his tongue pumped in and out of my pussy before replacing it with two fingers. As his fingers twist and curl inside me, he placed his mouth on my clit licking and sucking the sensitive bud. I felt the pressure build in my stomach. "O-Osomatsu~ I'm gonna c-cum~" I whine and Osomatsu pulled his mouth from my clit, pressing his thumb directly onto it. He leaned over to my ear whispering "Then go ahead." while curling his fingers up, brushing my g-spot.

I came with a whiny moan. As I was panting slightly I heard Osomatsu open the bedside drawer. I glance up and he smiles at me as he pulled a condom out "I thought this would be a good idea." He says with a smirk and I blush with a laugh "yeah, not really in the mood for kids yet." I say before he kissed me deeply and removed his underwear. He pulled away and I watch with a red face as he slid on the condom.

I spread my legs and he settled between them, his dick nudging my wet pussy. "You ready y/n?" I nod and took a deep breath. "Go ahead. Just go slow." He held my hips and slowly pushed in. I wrap my arms around his neck and hiss at the slight pain. He panted as he pushed all the way in. "Oh wow. It's so warm~" he moaned as his tongue lolled out.

I took a few breaths as I adjusted to his size. I gave a slight roll of my hips and hum. "You can move." I say and he nods sitting to hold my hips as started thrusting. I was impressed by his control as he went slow and steady for me. Then dull pain became utter euphoria. I whine softly "you okay y/n?" He asks pausing for a second and I rolled my hips "F-Faster~ Go faster~" I moan softly and his blush increased.

He hums and started picking up the speed of his thrusts. I grip the bed slightly and moan for him. "Y-Yes! Like t-that!~" I heard him chuckle and go little harder. I keen out for Osomatsu and pull him down onto me. "Ah~ O-Osomatsu~ F-Fuck me h-harder b-baby~" I moan and he nods before pulling away and sitting up again to hold my waist. He then pulls out to the tip and thrusts deep into me.

I wail and grip the bedsheets as he continued to pound me "Fuck~ k-keep g-going!~ Don't stop!~" I moan and he smiled shakily "wasn't p-nah~ planning o-on ah~ it." He says between pants and moans as he went faster than he already was. I begun to feel pressure build within me and wail out. "I'm a-about to c-cum!~" Osomatsu reaches for my wrists and held my arms to the sides of my body "Go ahead. I want to see you cum on my dick. So go ahead and cum." He purrs as held onto my wrists and continued to pound me hard.

I felt the world around me spin as I got closer to my orgasm. I felt Osomatsu hit my g-spot and that pushed me over the edge. I arched my back with a loud moan as I came. "Osomatsu!~ I'm cumming!" I cry out as I felt my pussy tighten around his throbbing dick. He moaned and I swear I saw hearts in his eyes as he hovered over me, continuing to thrust into me. His thrusts became shallow and sloppy as he neared the edge.

I moaned softly at his final deep thrust and his lewd face. He threw his head back as he came into the condom. "Oh Fuck!~ Y/n!~" he cries out before collapsing on top of me. We were both panting but he seemed to be panting more. He lifted his head up and nuzzled his face into my neck. "I love you y/n Thanks for putting up with me all this time." He says before kissing my cheek and I smile softly.

"No problem. I love you too Osomatsu." I say before he pulls out, throws out the condom, and we snuggle up under the covers. Before drifting off I heard him give another quiet thank you. I just smiled and snuggled closer to him.