First date

Osomatsu
I had offered to just have a stay in date but he insisted on taking going out to the movies. So for our date we went to the movies and then simply went out for dinner afterwards. It was a simple but fun date.

Karamatsu
He took me to a oden stand where I met his friend Chibita. After that we went to the park where and walked around. He had brought his guitar and wouldn't tell me why until we took a break from walking where he took his guitar and started to play for me. Halfway through I leaned on his shoulder. Listening peacefully.

Choromatsu
He took me to a Nyaa Chan concert. Afterwards was a meet and greet so we went to wait in line. As we waited he seemed tense and I didn't know why. I just held his hand in hopes to calm him. We had a good time and Nyaa Chan was very nice.

Ichimatsu
We actually went to the cat café I worked at but he didn't know I work there. Until one of my coworkers approached our spot and recognized me immediately. So Ichimatsu learned I worked at one of his favorite places and that seemed to make him happy. The only thing I didn't understand was how we didn't manage to run into each other sooner if I worked at one of his favorite places.

Jyushimatsu
We spent the date at my house watching the baseball game. It was fun to see Jyushimatsu get so excited if there was a home run. He didn't really seem to care to much what team won he just wanted to watch them play. I did notice though that he started to cheer on my team as they started to win.

Todomatsu
We went to this place that sold those popping bubble drinks and we each bought a lemonade one. After buying those we just browsed the mall. So not that different than when we would just hang out together. Though It was fun regardless.