Wearing something of his

Osomatsu
I was over at my boyfriend's house and at one point in my visit Osomatsu spilled green tea onto my shirt, which was hot by the way. He was really apologetic and tried to clean it before he offered to let me borrow one of his shirts and his mom can wash the stain out. I agreed and changed out of my soiled shirt and slid on a simple white tee that he owned. After changing and giving the dirty shirt to his mom. I walked back to Osomatsu and he looked me up and down. "Wow..you look good." He says as I sat down beside him "really? I mean it's just your shirt." I say and he smiles "I know. But my shirt looks big on you, making you look super cute." I blush and laugh "sure whatever you say." He smirked and kissed me as he fiddled with the shirt.

Karamatsu
I had just said goodbye to Karamatsu as he went home. Then I noticed he forgot his sunglasses and leather jacket. "How did he manage to forget these? The glasses I understand but his jacket." I say as I pick up the objects. I glance around and smiled "well he isn't here~ I guess it wouldn't hurt." I say before slipping on the jacket and sunglasses. "Wow these are dark tinted." I say before pulling out my phone and switch to the camera. After taking a few playful selfies I heard the door open. "Sorry about returning unannounced but I think I-oh" I hear from Karamatsu and turned around with a squeak. I stood there blushing and Karamatsu chuckled "Déjà vu." He says and I glance up "Huh?" He shook his hands "oh nothing dear. You look adorable." He says walking over to me. "Though" He starts taking the glasses off "I would much prefer to see your eyes." I blushed softly and he pulls me into a hug. At least he wasn't weirded out.

Choromatsu
Choromatsu and I were walking around the park on a day that was pretty chilly. It was fine with me at first and I barely paid the weather any attention. However when the wind kicked in that's when I felt the chill. I didn't want to burden Choromatsu so I kept quiet.

Then the wind blew past us and I let out a shiver. Choromatsu noticed and stopped walking. "Are you cold?" He asked and I shook my head "no no I'm fine. It's a little chilly but I'm good." I assure him but he wasn't convinced. "Here, hold on." He said before removing his hoodie and before I could protest he slid the garment over me. Now only wearing his white undershirt he asked if I felt better. I snuggled into the warmth of the hoodie and smile. "Yes..Thanks" I say kissing his cheek. He, of course, blushed and smiled that V shape smile "no p-problem." He says before we continued our walk. He knew he wouldn't get the hoodie back, but he didn't care.

Ichimatsu
When I woke up this morning I had discovered that Ichimatsu had left behind a pair of his sweatpants from our little sleepover. I picked them up with a sly smirk and slid them on. After I had them on I realized just how slim my hips were compared to Ichimatsu's. "Oh wow. He has such wide hips...hm~" I hummed with a devious grin. After slipping into a simple pastel purple tank top I made my way to my boyfriend's home.

Jyushimatsu had been the one to answer the door and immediately recognized what I was wearing. "Aren't those Ichimatsu-niisan's!" He asks and I nod walking into the house. No surprise Ichimatsu was in the corner of the living room with two cats. He was also alone in the room. "Oh Ichimatsu~" I say teasingly "Hi y/-What the heck!" He cut himself off and blushed "why are you wearing my pants?!" He asks and I giggled putting my hands on my hips. "I must say, I did not know how...wide~ your hips were" I tease and his face went red before he smirked. He stood up and walked over pulling me close by my waist. "I may have wide hips but you..have impressively curved hips." He says while tracing the outline of my hips and I stay silent "eh~ now you've gone quiet. Why is that?~" he purrs and I hide my face in his hoodie letting out a embarrassed squeal. "You do look cute though." He says kissing my forehead.

Jyushimatsu
We were playing another game of baseball but jyushimatsu surprised me by saying that he wanted to see me hit a home run. Usually I would let him hit while I threw the ball so his suggestion surprised me. Of course I sucked at it. I kept missing the ball. "Jyushimatsu! I can't do this let's just switch out." I say and jyushimatsu's wide smile dropped to a normal smile before he walked over to me.

"Yes you can! I believe in you! But if you really think you can't" He paused, took of his cap and placed it onto my head. "You can wear my lucky cap!" He says gaining his wide smile again. I blushed softly "Are you sure? I mean I doubt it will help." I say but he just kissed my cheek and walked back to the pitchers mound. I smiled and got into position. To my surprise I managed to actually hit a home run. Jyushimatsu seemed very happy and proud of me as he ran up to me and lifted me into a hug, kissing me softly. "You look nice in my hat by the way!" He says and I smile "well maybe I should wear it again sometime." I say with a soft laugh.

Todomatsu
"Huh..why do you want me to try on your clothes?" I ask Todomatsu as he rummaged through the closet. "Because I want to see how you look." He says still looking in the closet and I deadpan "well I still don't know what would inspire such an idea." I mutter as he gave me the outfit and stepped out of the room. Looking at the outfit I saw it was a white button up with pink shorts and a pink tie. I shrug and strip down to change into the outfit.

First thing, I couldn't button the top two buttons because of my bust and his shorts hugged my hips more than they probably did for him. At least the tie wasn't an issue. "Okay. I got it on." I say and Todomatsu opened the door. He looked me up and down, then blushed "I guess my clothes are a tight fit for you, huh?" He asks and I nod "but I kinda like them." I say and he smiled "really? I can buy the outfit in your size." He says with a smile and I nod. "That would be nice. But I can pay for it myself." I honestly didn't expect that I would like the outfit that much, I guess you learn something new every day.