You hurt him (reaction)

Osomatsu
I was reading when Osomatsu scared me and I threw my book at him. It hit him square in the face and his nose bleed for a while.

"I'm so so sorry!"

Karamatsu
We were making out and I moved my leg a bit. He hitched his breath and gave a pained groan and gently pushed me off holding his crotch, breathing raggedly. I just kneed. my boyfriend. In the crotch. I went to his side and rub his back as he shakily smiled.

"You h..have bony knees...d..do be careful next time."

Choromatsu
I have really sharp teeth so I am careful with them when I bite playfully. Today was different, as Choromatsu and I made out I accidentally bit his tongue and he whines out immediately. I pull away and cover my mouth. His tongue was bleeding so I got a wet cloth to place on it. Of course Osomatsu has to walk in. "What happened?" "I bit his tongue." Osomatsu pauses before laughing and I smiled but Choromatsu glares at him.

"Thut up! It'th not funny!"

Ichimatsu
My sides are super sensitive and Ichimatsu didn't seem to know that, is what I first thought. So when I felt hands rest on my sides I whipped around and slapped the culprit. My boyfriend. He gave a small moan and I apologized, till I realized. I pout at him. "You did that on purpose didn't you?" I ask and he smirks with a blush, rubbing his cheek.

"Y-Yeah.."

Jyushimatsu
To put it simple, I accidentally hit a baseball that hit him on the head. He didn't seemed too hurt but I still took him home for the day. He was very against the idea.

"But I'm fine!"

Todomatsu
I was at his work and I bumped into him. Spilling hot coffee all over his chest. He immediately screamed in pain and I try to help him along with his coworkers. I felt so bad and felt I hurt him bad. "I'm so sorry." I say and he patted my head.

"It's okay. It's just a small burn on my chest. Otherwise okay."