Todomatsu💖

I was in the bedroom feeding clover and cooing at how cute he was. I lean in and place a small kiss on his head before placing him back in his cage. I flinch when the door was thrown open and I saw Todomatsu with an annoyed look before he walks to our bed before face planting onto it with a groan. I hum and walk to sit on the bed beside him. "You okay babe?" I ask and he lifts his head onto his folded arms.

"Not really. I just got a text from Osomatsu." He says and I hum "okay...what did he say?" I ask and he sighs "he was just bragging about how he lost his virginity." He says and I hum "wow really? Way to go o/g/n." I say with a smile before turning to Todomatsu "I guess I could see why that would be annoying." I say and he hums "it's not so much annoying. It's more frustrating." He says and I hum before seeing a blush on his face.

I smile and move to sit on the small of his back. "Oh? Is my man jealous?" I ask and he blushes harder but didn't deny it. "Oh honey." I coo before leaning down to kiss his cheek. I move lower to kiss his neck. "We can do it too if you want." I say and he blushes before turning onto his back "really? you sure you're ready for that?" He asks and I smile before leaning in to kiss him as my answer.

He hums and I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist. I slid my tongue along his bottom lip before slipping my tongue into his mouth. I smile as he moans into his mouth as I press my tongue against his. I grind down on him and he pulls away his a soft groan. I smirk before moving to kiss his neck as I grind against him. He moans softly and I hum as his hands trace my hips.

I hum and move his shirt aside to bite his shoulder. He groans softly but I saw him biting his lip so I continue my attack on his neck and shoulder. He moans softly and pushes my hips down making me gasp softly as I felt how hard he was. I pull away to hover over him and I smile. "You know how much I love that you're submissive right?" I ask and he smiles with a nod.

"Good~" I purr softly before kissing him softly as my hands work to unbutton his shirt. I pull away and kiss his chest down to the hem of his pants. I hum as he sat up to slide off his shirt before laying back again. I smile before unbuttoning his pants and slide them off before dropping them to the floor. I blush when I saw the bulge in his underwear. I smile and lean in to lick his shaft through the fabric.

He gasps softly and I giggle softly before sliding his underwear off. I blush when I saw his dick and how hard it was before I lean in to lick the length of it. He moans softly and gasps as I move to take his dick into my mouth. I blush softly as bob my head slowly "Oh~ Oh y/n~" he moans softly and I shut my eyes as I press my tongue against his shaft. He shudders with a shaky moan and I hum as I started to taste his precum on my tongue. I open my mouth as I pull away to lick up his length. I hum softly and place my mouth on his shaft, sucking lightly.

"Oh y-y/n~ I n-never k-kne-ah!~ this would feel s-so good~" he moans as he bucks his hips and rests his hands on the back of my head. I hum and took him into my mouth again, letting him go down my throat as I suck his shaft. I saw him tremble as he moans my name. He grips my hair and lightly pushes on my head. I bob my head faster while my tongue swirls around his tip this left him a moaning mess and made me wetter than I was before. I hum softly and reach a hand down before I push two fingers into my pussy. So I was now fingering my pussy while I suck him off.

"Hnn~ Y/n~ I'm so close~" he moans softly and I place my mouth over the tip while I pump the base. I flick my tongue over the slit and moan at the taste. I hollow my cheeks and push my head back down. He gasps and grips my hair with a moan. "Ha!~ oh y/n!~" he moans out and I moan softly against his shaft making him moan in return.

I hum as his grip on my hair tightens before he pushes my head down with a moan. "Sorry y/n but I'm gonna cum~" he moans and begun to guide my head up and down at a fast, rough pace. I pump my fingers in pace of his thrusts as I moan which causes him to moan loudly. I gag as he slams my head down before he moans out "Oh!~ I'm cumming!~ Ah!~" he moans and I felt my eyes roll back as he came down my throat.

I whine and felt my inner walls clamp down on my own fingers as I came. I pull off with a string of his cum between my lips and his dick. I detach it with my tongue by licking my lips while I swallowed him cum and look up to see Todomatsu with a flushed face and lidded eyes. I smirk and lean down to kiss him deeply. He moans into my mouth as my hand wraps around the base of his dick.

I pull away with a smile and slowly stroke his dick "Soo how was your first blowjob?~" I ask with a purr and he blushes with a moan "it was incredible~ you were amazing~" I smile and giggle softly before pulling my hand away. I got up for a second to strip my clothes but also so I could grab a condom from the bedside drawer. I got back on the bed and straddle Todomatsu with a smirk.

He looks up at me with a smile and blushes as I slide the condom onto his dick before I hover over his dick. "You ready to lose you virginity Todomatsu?" I ask with a purr and he nods with a smile before holding my waist. "Please~ please hurry y/n~" he whines and I smile before I hum and push myself all the way down onto him. We both moan softly and I lay my hands on his chest before bouncing on him. He moans and held my hips as he slowly thrusts up into me.

"Oh Todomatsu~ you feel good~" I moan and he hums before thrusting faster. I roll my hips and he moans as he grips my hips. I wasn't surprised when he became a moaning mess under me and I bit my lip at the sight of it. "Oh!~ Todomatsu!~ Harder~" I moan and he hums before gripping my hips as he thrusts harder. I saw a shaky smile on his face and he wore a heavy blush as he moans softly. "Oh y/n~" he moans softly and bit his lip. "Oh~ you're so cute Todomatsu~ So submissive~" I moan as he kept thrusting harder and faster

"Ha!~ it feels soo good!~" I moan out and place my hands beside his head as I bounce on him. He blushes and I gasp softly as he moves my hips up and down roughly while thrusting a little harder. "You okay y/n?" He asks and I hum softly before nodding "oh yes~ it feels good~ you feel so good~" I moan softly and he hums before holding my hands as I roll my hips against his. "You feel really good y/n~" I blush and smile before leaning down to kiss him deeply.

I moan into his mouth and grip his hands as he thrusts even faster. I whine as I could already feel my orgasm approaching "Oh~ I'm gonna cum~" I moan softly as drool drips from my mouth and he hums before he sits up to hold me close. I moan and grip his shoulders as he thrusts harder. "Oh~ Oh Todomatsu~ right there~" I moan before kissing him and he smiles before moving a hand away from my hips.

I hum before I moan into his mouth and arch my back as he reaches down to rub my clit. I moan and grip onto his back before giving an airy moan. I shudder and arch my back as I came. I hum and squeak as he flips to push me to the bed. I glance up at him and he blushes "Sorry, I haven't had enough yet" he says softly before thrusting harder than before. I moan out with my tongue lolled out as he hits deeper in this position.

"Oh~ that's okay~" I moan softly and he kisses me softly. I moan as he hits my g-spot and whine softly. He moans softly and thrusts harder "you are so cute~ I love you so much~" I moan as I wrap my arms around his neck and he grips my hips before he straight up pounds me hard. "oh~ I'm gonna cum~" he moans and I pull him close "that's okay~ oh~ cum for me baby~" I moan softly and he thrusts deep into me with a soft whine as he came into the condom. I shudder with an airy moan as I came again. He pulls out and I whine softly.

He chuckles softly and kisses my forehead before getting up to toss the condom away. I lay there panting to catch my breath before humming as Todomatsu pulls me under the covers. He holds me close and kisses all over my face. I blush and giggle softly "Totty~ that tickles~" I giggle and he smiles before kissing my forehead "Thank you." He says softly and I hum "Thank you for what exactly?" I ask and he hugs me closer.

"Thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me." He says and I smile before hugging him tightly "of course, I love you Todomatsu. Let's get some sleep." I say and he hums before kissing me softly. We both fell asleep with loving smiles on our faces.