Things go sour (part 2)

Ichimatsu
Reason: Misty and ESP kitty

I had asked Ichimatsu to watch over my house and my Misty as I was at my parents for the day. I had a great time and was excited to see Ichimatsu and Misty. The two really got along. However when I got home I saw Ichimatsu sitting on the couch looking nervous. Then he saw me a smiled shyly. "Oh h-hey y/n. How are you?" He greets and I smile kissing him softly before answering. "I'm great, I couldn't wait to see you and Misty though."

Ichimatsu rubs the back of his neck at the mention of Misty. "Speaking of. Where is my little baby?" I ask walking around the room calling her name. "Um..y/n..I had decided to bring over ESP kitty again." He says and I smile "oh that's okay. He is Misty's mate after all." I say with a giggle and Ichimatsu gulps "well I had let them outside because I..I know Misty l-loves being outside." I look at him and nod "yeah, she does." "Well I had gone back inside to get them some food.." He says mumbling the rest "Eh? What was that?"

"W-When I came back..they were gone." He says and I froze. "Pfft. Very funny. You had me scared for a second." He bit his lip and I noticed he wasn't joking. "N-No..you c-can't be serious." He nods "I looked as much as I could but then it started getting dark so." I felt my heart shatter. I felt tears brim my eyes before I broke down crying. "My baby! My poor poor M-Misty!" I wail and fell to my knees. Ichimatsu tried comforting me and I snapped.

"You idiot! I gave you one job! ONE SIMPLE JOB!! I trusted you to watch over the one thing more precious to me than most people! And you lost her! Urgh! I knew I should have had k/g/n watch her!" He cowered away
"y-y/n. I'm really truly sorry...I didn't mean-" I push him back as he tried hugging me.
"D-Don't. Just..-sniff-..don't." I say wiping my tears and point to the door. "Just leave..I don't want to talk." I say and he looked at me. He had a tearful, heartbroken face before nodding and leaving with one last "I'm sorry."

Jyushimatsu
Reason: work

I had recently gotten an opportunity for work. It was a event that my boss expected me to be at. He says that if I go it would be certain that I would be promoted. So yeah the opportunity of a lifetime. It was a year long event in America. I was actually pretty excited. Not only was an big opportunity but I would get to see America.

When I told Jyushimatsu about this I excepted him to be happy for me because I voiced how much an opportunity it was and how excited I was. When I told him his smile completely dropped. "Huh? A whole year?...that's a long time to be gone." He says and my smile faltered. "Well yeah, but we can call each other and-" "No!" He exclaimed and I was startled. He walked up to me and hugged me really tight. "You can't leave for that long! I couldn't handle losing you for that long!" He says and I heard his voice waver like he was crying.

I was surprised and a little annoyed. "Lose me? You wouldn't lose me." I say pulling away to see he was crying. "I don't understand why you are so upset. I'll be gone but it's not like I'll be dead." I say and he just cried even more than before and hugged me again. Now I was confused, why is he so emotional. I understand it's a long time but seriously. I pulled away and saw people staring at us. I turned red with embarrassment and sigh

"Look jyushimatsu. I don't know why. But seem really clingy right now and I don't know how to deal with it." He looked up at me "maybe if you'd tell me why you are so upset." I say and he shies away "fine. I'll give you some space till you are comfortable to say..but I am leaving tomorrow morning..so yeah." I say and walk away. I didn't want to leave him like that and I instantly felt wrong for doing it. but why was he so clingy?

Todomatsu
Reason: money

I was a little worried about Todomatsu's spending habits. Especially since they were for me. He loved to buy stuff for me regardless if I have money or I want to pay. Yes he had a job but I didn't want him wasting his money. Unfortunately this little issue is what lead to a situation I didn't want to happen. An argument.

It started when he paid for our lunch, then ice cream for us, and finally paying as I checked out at a clothing store in the mall, meaning it was pretty pricey. I held my tongue until we left the store. "Why do you keep paying for things?" I ask and he looked confused "what? Can't I pay for my girlfriend?" He asks and I bite my lip "well yes. But not all the time." I say and he shrugs "why not?" I sigh trying to keep cool but

"Because I can pay for myself! I appreciate you paying. But not all the time! You're wasting money!" I exclaimed and Todomatsu quirked an eyebrow. "It's my money. Why do you care?" He asks and I groan "oh forget it!" Before walking off.
(This one is little pathetic. Sorry)