Caught Making Out (slight NSWF)

Osomatsu
We were at my house babysitting my sister. Well she was asleep and we had time to kill so Osomatsu started a make out session with me. I hummed as he kissed my neck and ran my fingers through his hair as he pushed my body back onto the couch. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I welcomed it. But then I heard a "STOP TRYING TO FUCK MY SISTER!!" I blushed and sat up with Osomatsu to see my little sister with a frying pan in her hands.

I chuckled softly and took the pan. "Honey, I'm an adult you don't need to be overprotective." She did the 'I'm watching you' action at Osomatsu before going back to bed. I turn to him and smile "continue in my room? I have a lock." I say and he nods eagerly.

Karamatsu
We were at his house and a few minutes after everyone left he pinned me to ground and kissed me deeply. I moaned as he roams his hands along my curves. I felt one of his hands cup my crotch and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I tilt my head for more access and heard the door open. I froze and we pull away to see Ichimatsu. "Wow. I did not think you could be dominant Karamatsu." He says and I blush hiding my face in his chest.

He sat up hugging me and after getting Ichimatsu to leave he just hugged me. "Sorry, you alright?" He asked and I nod.

Choromatsu
We were at my place and I noticed Choromatsu was really shy. He seemed like he wanted to ask something. After taking in his demeanor I got an idea of what he wanted. So I moved to sit on his lap and kiss him. I saw him blush but he kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile softly and tilt my head to deepen the kiss. He was shy but he gained the courage to slide his tongue into my mouth. I moaned in surprise and push my tongue against his.

Then I heard the door open followed
"Oh y/n?" I pull away and turn to face my uncle. "Hi uncle Iyami! I didn't think you'd visit today." I say with a smile while looked away embarrassed. "Well, I was in the area and just wanted to see you. But I'm not interrupting anything am I?" He says with a smirk and I turn to Choromatsu, seeing how embarrassed he was. I stand up and walk over to my uncle "you just had bad timing. He'll be fine." He nods "Well I'll go away and leave you two alone." I smirk and roll my eyes "yeah yeah, okay. Bye." I say as he left. I went back to Choromatsu and kiss his cheek. "Sorry about that." I say and he chuckled softly "it's f-fine."

Ichimatsu
Ichimatsu and I were in my bedroom where he had me up against the wall. He hadn't been here that long before he pushed me against the wall kissing me. I couldn't even be mad either. I had my fingers entangled in his hair and he roamed his hands under my shirt. He pulled away and kissed my neck. I gripped onto his shoulders and moan softly.

I heard a small gasp followed by "Oh my". I turn my head as Ichimatsu pulled away to look. I blushed seeing my mother in the doorway with hands over her mouth. "Um...M-Mom? Calm down." I say but she squeals and I cringed "too late." I mumble and Ichimatsu hummed confused. "My baby is growing up! Before I know it you'll be married and having your own babies! This is so exciting!" I groaned softly "that's what I mean. Mom, why did you come over?" I say as Ichimatsu stepped back a bit. "Oh I was dropping off something of yours and wanted to say a quick hello before I left." I hum "well okay. Can you leave now?" She nods but hugged both of us. "I'm so happy right now!" She exclaimed before leaving. "Sorry about her." I say "no it's fine. If anything that explains why you weren't phased by my mom." He says and I laugh softly "yep."

Jyushimatsu
Things can escalate quickly when it comes to Jyushimatsu. Example; today we were watching a movie in my room when he started snuggling into my neck. He then started kissing up and down my neck. I laughed softly as it tickled but then he found a sensitive spot and I moaned. So he ended up pinning me to my bed, kissing me deeply.

I let out soft moans as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, pressing against my own. We were so caught up that I didn't hear my door open. I hadn't even noticed someone entered my room until I heard "what are you doing?" I pull away and turn to see my 10 year old brother, Aaron.

Crap. I forgot he was here. I thought as I sat up trying to think of what to say. "Um..Nothing." I say with a blush "Were you about to do what our daddies do at night?" I blush and squeal "N-No!" in embarrassment, covering my face. I heard Jyushimatsu laugh and watch him get off my bed. "Hey Aaron, wanna go for a ride?" He asks picking up my brother and placing him onto his shoulders. My brother immediately starts laughing "Yeah!" Aaron shouts before Jyushimatsu took off running. "Well. At least Jyushimatsu is good at occupying my brother's short attention span." I say with a sigh.

Todomatsu
I don't why he wanted to start a make out session at his house but I didn't stop him. This session took a different turn as I had pinned him to the couch and I was the dominant one today. Luckily, I had a boyfriend with a submission kink, so he wasn't complaining. Of course he was also a sadist so during the session he would squeeze my ass.

Though I didn't mind. Even if he would bite my lip to get me to open my mouth. I smirk slightly and grind up against him. I hum at the soft moans he gave in response and felt him grope my chest. Then I heard the door slide open and he sat up, pulling away. I was a little relieved that it was Osomatsu but Todomatsu was a different story.

"Woah. I guess I'm not that surprised that y/n is the dominant one. Way to go y/n." I laugh at my friend's words, whereas my boyfriend had me get off and chased after his older brother, who ran off laughing. I just roll my eyes with a smile.