Karamatsu💙

I had just came home from a long shift at work to see Karamatsu napping on the couch. This wasn't the first time I would come home to see him asleep on the couch. It was kind of cute. I walk over and bend over to kiss him. I pull away and watch him wake up. "Hey" I say with a smile and he reached a hand up to caress my cheek "Hello. You seem tired." He says and I laugh.

I move to lay down on him and snuggled up to his chest. "I'm a little tired but I'm okay." I say and he hums. For a while we were silent and just laid there. Then I lift my head up to kiss him. He hums and kissed back. I wrap my arms around his neck while he threads his fingers through my hair. He pulled away panting and I blushed. "Karamatsu?" He hummed as he stroked my hair.

"Do you want to take our relationship up a step?"

He hums and tilted his head slightly before blushing softly. "Y/n?" I glance up nervously "Yes?" He sat up and had me look at him "Do you want me to make love to you?" He asks and I blush hard "Y-Yes. D-Do you want to?" I ask and he nods "oh. Okay." I say before leaning in to kiss him again. He tilts his head to deepen the kiss and I hum softly. I opened my mouth and slide my tongue along his bottom lip. I felt him smile before he let me push my tongue into his mouth.

I moan softly as Karamatsu gently sucked on my tongue. I pull away, panting softly, and lean in to kiss up his neck. I hear him moan as he moves his hands down to rest on my ass. I guess I found his sweet spot. I think before abusing the spot by kissing, biting, and sucking. He gave a moan before moving my shirt aside to expose my shoulder and trails tender kisses from my neck to the curve of my shoulder. I hum softly and lick up the side of his neck making him shiver slightly.

I blush as I feel his hands move up my shirt so I pull back and lower his hands. He looked at me confused until I reach my own hands down and pull off my shirt. I drop the shirt to the floor and saw blush spread over his face. He gulped nervously before reaching his hands up to cup my breasts. I smile softly as he fondled my breasts "You look curious." I say and he blushed "Well this is the first time I've ever..." he trails off so I kiss him deeply.

He hums and kissed back as his hands reach behind me to unclasp my bra, tossing it to the floor. I pull back for air and go back to kissing him. I moan into his mouth as he massages my breast, his thumbs ran over my nipples. He pulled back and I whine softly. He smirked before kissing from my neck to my chest where he took one of my nipples into his mouth. I moan as his tongue swirled around the hardened bud.

He pulled away with an audible pop "You are so beautiful." He says before kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck, threading my fingers through his hair, pushing him deeper into the kiss. I gasp softly as his hand went into my pants. He paused and pulled away "Sorry, is it okay to touch there?" He asks and I blush before nodding "yes, g-go a-ahead." I say shyly "I'll be gentle my honey." He coos before kissing my neck and stroking my pussy through my underwear.

I moan as he pushed my folds apart making my underwear more wet than before. I buck my hips as he circled his fingers around my opening. "Karamatsu~ that feels good~" then he surprised me by fingering me. Through my underwear. Causing the fabric to be pushed into me. It felt weirdly good. I grip his hair and roll my hips

"Ah~ K-Karamatsu~" I moan and he hums "Yes y/n~ what is it?" He asks and I bit my lip "I n-need you~ P-Please~" I whine and he chuckled before licking my neck. "Okay~" he purrs before laying me back on the couch. My body felt on fire as Karamatsu looked at me with heavy bedroom eyes. He removed my pants before lowering his head to my clothed pussy. He licked up between my folds and I moaned. He licked pussy slow and steady making me keen. I moan loudly as he pushed his tongue deeper through my underwear.

I grip onto his hair when he finally pushes my underwear aside and pushed his tongue into my pussy while his fingers traced circles on my clit. "Ah!~ Karamatsu~ I'm a-about t-to c-cum!~" I wail and he groaned softly before pulling me closer, pushing his tongue deeper into me. His tongue grazed my g-spot and that pushed me over the edge. I pushed hard on his head and arched my back.

"Oh! Karamatsu!~"

I cry out as I came. He pulled away panting and removed his shirt. After using it to clean his face off he tossed it. He got up and unbuckled his belt before pulling off his pants and underwear. I blush at the sight of his erection as he went to hover over me. I bit my lip as his dick twitches "your so big Karamatsu" I pause reaching out to grip his dick and he gasped softly before groaning. He pushed my hand away and trailed his hands down my body and removed my underwear.

He sat up to hold my hips and lined up to my virgin core. He bit his lip and slowly pushed into me. I whine at the small pain as he pushes all the way in. I took steady breaths as his dick stretched me. He let out an airy groan and bit his lip. "I'll let you adjust." He says with a shaky smile and I lay a hand on his. "No it's okay. Go ahead and move." I say and he hums "You sure?" He asks and I nod.

He rolled his hips against mine and I hum softly grind up against him. He groaned softly and started thrusting slowly and gently. "Oh~ it's soo w-warm and t-tight~" he moaned softly as he gripped my hips, starting to thrust faster. "Ah!~ p-please f-fuck me harder~" I moan and he nods. He pulls out to the tip and plunged back in. I threw my head back with a loud moan. "Oh yes!~ pound my pussy!~" I cry out as he continued to thrust harder.

He groaned and hovered over me. "Does it feel good?" He asks and I nod as moans rapidly left my mouth. His face did not help my aroused state. His eyes were lidded with passion and determination in his eyes with his eyebrows furrowed in concentration, hair stuck to his forehead, and his face was flushed with a shaky smile. He leaned down to kiss me as he again picked up the pace of his thrusts. He pulled away to whisper in my ear.

"You are so hot. You're making me go crazy." He moans out and I whine "and you're making me feel ah!~ a-amazing!~" I moan wrapping my arms around his neck "I love feeling your dick so deep inside my pussy!~" I wail and he groaned "oh? Is t-that right?~" and I nod "Oh yes!~ Y-You a-are ah!~ incredible!~" I moan and felt his dick twitch before he went faster. I smirk remembering how simply being complimented turns on my boyfriend.

"Y-You make me feel so good Karamatsu~ you are amazing~" I purr into his ear before blowing hot air into his ear. He shudder and sat up again, pulling my legs onto his shoulders. I cry out as he thrusts even deeper and hits my g-spot. My mouth dropped open with a lolled out tongue as he pounded me. I grip the armrest above me as the pressure built up. "Ah!~ Karamatsu!~ I'm about to cum!~" he hummed and gripped my thighs. "Then cum for me y/n~" he purrs and bit his lip. I moan loudly and arched my back as I felt the pressure burst.

"OH!~ Karamatsu!~"

I cry out as I came hard with him still thrusting until I feel his thrusts become sloppy and hear heavy panting. "ooh~ I'm about to cum~" He groans softly and my eyes shot open when I realized something. "W-Wait! Ah~ K-Karamatsu~ d-don't cum inside!" I wail and he nods with a small grunt "that won't be a problem love." He says as his thrusts became erratic.

"Oh!~ Ah!~ I'm cumming!~"

He moaned loudly before pulling out and cumming onto my stomach with a groan. I shudder as his warm cum hit my stomach. He dropped my legs and collapsed on top of me. He was panting and whined ever so slightly "you okay?" I ask and he gulps "yeah. T-That was a-amazing y/n." He says before kissing my cheek and holding my hand.

He got off the couch and left the room. When he came back he had a damp washcloth. I smiled as he cleaned not only his mess but gently cleaned my aching core. When that was done he silently picked me up and we walked to our bedroom. Only when we got in bed did he say something.

"Thanks for warning me." He says with a blush and I look up at him. "It's no problem. I just forgot for a second that we hadn't used protection." I say with a smile and he hums "What's wrong?" I ask and he dragged his hand down his face with a groan. "I came so close to cumming inside. If you hadn't said anything, I may well would have." I blush slightly but giggled.

"Good thing I spoke up huh?" I ask before snuggling up to him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Yeah." He says as he kissed my forehead before we drift off to sleep.

Osomatsu-san Boyfriend Scenarios जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें