Asking out

Osomatsu
I was working at the convenience store and Osomatsu was trying to talk to me but I wanted to be difficult. I turn to him "you want to chat? Buy something and then we chat." I say and he sighed rolling his eyes. He walked away and came back with a soda. I scan it with a smirk. "Now how are you Osomatsu?" I ask "I'm good. I'll be in a great mood if you can answer I question for me." He says "Well the soda is 1.00 know what's the question?" I ask and he hands the money over

"Will you go out with me as my girl?~" he asked and I blushed looking at him wide eyed. "Uh..I..yeah s-sure I'd love to." I stutter and he smirks "great! I'll see you after work." He says leaning over the counter and kissing my cheek "you can have the soda. I don't need it." He says before leaving. I just look at him completely astonished.

Where did that confidence come from?

Karamatsu
I was at work when Karamatsu walked in. He looked my way and waves before walking over. I smile "Karamatsu unless you are hurt you can't keep showing up here." I say and he smiles "oh but I am hurting my dear." He says and I was concerned "really? Why and where are you hurting?" I ask walking out from behind the counter to look at him. He took my hand and placed it on his chest, over his heart.

Now I was concerned again that his heart was in pain until he spoke again. "My heart. It's aching to be yours." I blushed "w-what?" He smiled "My heart desires you my dear and it hurts to not beat alongside yours. So please, won't you join me on a date tonight?" He asks and I could hear a few of my female coworkers swooning. With a blushing face I nod "I'd hate to cause you anymore heartache. So I'd love to go out with you." I say and he took my hand kissing my knuckles before he left with a grin on his face. As soon as he was out of sight I myself swooned.

Choromatsu
I was on my day off when there was a knock at my door. I got up to answer and saw Choromatsu with a bright red face. I was a little concerned "Hey you okay?" I ask and he gulps before nodding. "I w-wanted to c-come over and a-ask you something i-important." I nod and let him come in.

I sat him down on the couch and sat beside him hesitantly placing my hand on his. "What do you want to ask?" I ask and he gave a heavy sigh "I w-wanted to know i-if you wanted t-to go out w-with me later...l-like on a d-date." He stutters and I was surprised. I held his hand in mine and kiss his temple. He blushed and looked at me.

"I love that idea. Yes I'll go out with you."

As I said that his blush worsened and he looked like he was trying to keep calm. I thought it looked cute.

Ichimatsu
I was walking down the street. I was looking for Ichimatsu because I wanted to ask him out. I knew Ichimatsu well so I knew he did not have the confidence to ask me out. Anyway I eventually found him in an alleyway with the cats. "Ichimatsu-kun~" I call out when I was close enough and he flinched. "Oh..it's you..what is it?" He asked blushing and I knew why.

"Ichimatsu..are you still embarrassed from the ESP kitty incident?" I ask and he just grunted. I sigh and kneel down in front of him. "If you are it's okay. I actually want to ask you something." I say and he hums "I wanted to ask you. Do you want to go on a date tonight?" I ask and he blushed and for the first time in a while I saw his eyes widen. "Eh?! Really?!" He exclaimed and I nod.

He glanced away for a second but nods. I smile and push his bangs up to kiss his forehead. He blushed hard and pulls his hoodie up and over his head letting out a muffled scream.

Jyushimatsu
I was at work when I noticed everyone looking out the window. I walk over and see Jyushimatsu. Once he saw me he waved both hands at me. "Ew who is that?" One of my coworkers ask and I was a little offended by that question. They turn to me "y/n go get them to leave. This is a professional business." I rolled my eyes but rush down.

I rush outside and lead Jyushimatsu away from the building. Once we were a reasonable distance I ask what he was doing here. "I wanted to ask you something!" He says and I nod "okay but hurry. I need to get back to work." I urged him and he nods "okay, y/nwillyougooutwithme?!" He asks really fast "woah okay not that fast. What?" I ask and he smiles.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks and I blushed. I smile and giggle at his large but nervous smile "yes. I will. Now go home you dork." I say messing up his hair. He brightened up and pulls me into a hug. I sigh in content and he placed a long sloppy kiss on my cheek making me laugh.

Todomatsu
I was paying another visit to Sutabaa for a iced coffee and to visit Todomatsu. This time Sacchi was at the register and she seemed happy to see I was here. "Hello again y/n. What can I get you?" I ordered my coffee and before I went to sit down Sacchi says Todomatsu will be happy to see me.

I didn't think anything of it and sat down. Soon enough Todomatsu walked over with a smile on his face. "Hey y/n. Nice seeing you today." He says handing over my drink and I nod. I was about to drink it when I noticed the writing on it. I stop to look at the message. It read do you want to go on a date?

I smile and look at Todomatsu who was blushing. I simply nod and stand up kissing his cheek before leaving.