Common Interest/awkward moment

Osomatsu
In the time I've known Osomatsu we discovered we had a shared love for gambling. Whether it be Pachinko or horse races you two loved it. I loved it because of the thrill of not knowing if you'll win or not. Granted I had more self control but it was still something we had in common. Well we were currently at the race tracks cheering on for the horse we chose. Now I was considered a lucky person and had really good luck. So when our horse won I wasn't surprised but I was excited. I was so excited that I hugged Osomatsu. Kissing his cheek. I pulled away quickly and saw blush across his cheeks. I wouldn't have been that embarrassed if it were my brother or even one of my other friends but for some reason I felt my face heat up with butterflies in my stomach. I apologized and he just hummed. After that we went home in silence.

Karamatsu
The both of us discovered pretty quickly that we had a shared interest in music. I actually owned a electronic piano. So Karamatsu and I were in my apartment playing our instruments. The result was a beautiful mashup from our instruments. I loved how it sounded and by Karamatsu's smile he did as well. As our session ended we looked at each other. I didn't even realize how close our faces were. We sat there looking each other in the eyes. Karamatsu blushed suddenly and pulled his face back. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to stare..I just never realized how your eyes seem to sparkle." He says and now I blushed. After that things were a little..well awkward as we say goodbye.

Choromatsu
We realized the first day we met that we both had interest in anime . We even both enjoyed listening to Nyaa Chan. Well at the moment we were watching one of my favorite anime shows. Halfway through I noticed how tired Choromatsu looked. "You tired Choromatsu? You can go home if you are." I suggest reaching for my remote but he shook his head. I shrugged and we continued to watch. Towards the end of one of the episodes Choromatsu yawned and stretched his arms above his head. When he brought his arms back down again his hand ended up on my thigh. Now this wouldn't have bugged me as we were friends and it was an accident. However I was wearing my shorts so it was skin on skin contact and that made me blush. He immediately pulled his hand off with an even brighter blush. The rest of the time was silent.

Ichimatsu
Cats. You both loved cats. Ichimatsu and I were at my house playing with Misty and he had brought his own cat. I think his name was ESP kitty, strange name but I didn't judge. I was on my tummy as I let Misty prance on my back. I giggled as her tiny paws tickled my back. I turn my head to see Ichimatsu smiling fondly at me as he pet ESP and I smile back. "You have a nice smile Ichimatsu." I say and he blushed "tch. Whatever." He says
you are so cute. I heard the cat say and I was startled. "He can talk?" I ask "Well he reads thoughts and repeats them." He explains and I nod before realizing what the cat said. "So is what he said what you were thinking?" I ask and he blushed "No!" He exclaimed yes that's right. "No. No, I mean you're my friend but I don't think you're c-cute." He says I think you are really cute and pretty Now both of us were blushing. He stood up abruptly and took ESP before running out of my house.

Jyushimatsu
Jyushimatsu and I were both baseball and exercise enthusiasts. We were both jogging together but it turned into a race. I was so close to beating him so I thought it be logical to pounce on him. Well when I did we tumbled down a hillside almost falling into the river. We were laughing though so no harm done or so I thought. I was laying on him as we laughed before he looked confused. Before I could even ask why I felt my breast get squeezed. I blushed brightly and sat up immediately covering my chest with my arms. He seemed to realize what he had done as he went cat eyed. "Ah! I'm so so sorry!" He apologizes and I laugh nervously "I-It's okay..it was my fault." I say and get up after helping him up we continue our jog trying to forget what happened.

Todomatsu
Honestly Todomatsu and I have many common interests but one in particular was fashion. We had similar opinions on clothing and what not to get. We were browsing for clothes when I found one that I wanted to try on. I told Todomatsu of my find and we went to the changing rooms. When I put it on I walk out to show Todomatsu. It was a simple summer dress and I thought it looked great but when I walk out I saw Todomatsu blush and glance away. "Um y/n..did you look in the mirror before you walked out?" He asks and I tilt my head "not really. Why does it look bad?" I ask twirling around and he bites his lip. "Well no, it looks great. But maybe a little to..ahem" he clears his throat and gestures to his own chest. I look down and blush lightly. "Oh dear. I didn't even notice. Sorry I'll go change." I say going back into the room. Yeah the dress was fine but the way it fit my body and the design accentuated chest making my already noticeable chest more prominent.