When you sing

Osomatsu
It is very rare for you to be singing. It's even more rare that people get to see you sing. You get so shy when people hear you and Osomatsu finds it adorable. The day he caught you singing, you were singing 'I'm a mess' and he absolutely loved how beautiful you sounded. Of course when you saw him watching you shy away even when he complimented your voice and how you sway to the music.

Karamatsu
He has heard and absolutely loves your voice, singing or not, but there are still some songs you get embarrassed about being caught singing. Like most recently, you two were in public and you started humming 'without me' before full on singing a verse. Though once Karamatsu pointed out that you were singing you went quiet and begun blushing like crazy as Karamatsu drowned you in compliments.

Choromatsu
You weren't shy at all when it came to flaunting your singing abilities. Especially if a song was stuck in your head. One day you were at Choromatsu's house when the english cover for attack on titan's opening got came into your memory. So you got your phone, pulled up the song, and begun to sing and dance for Choromatsu and his brothers. They all cheered you on but Choromatsu had a noticeable blush and smile on his face. He loves to hear you sing and seeing you dance was everything to him.

Ichimatsu
Like Osomatsu's girlfriend it is rare to hear you sing, but you don't get as shy. You actually kinda go crazy on everyone, yelling and such. Example one time as you were waiting outside for Ichimatsu and pulled out your phone to listen to your music. When 'sweet but psycho' came on, you just had to sing. When the song ended and you were switching songs you noticed Osomatsu and Ichimatsu looking at you. They ended up getting yelled at because you were really embarrassed. After snickering at the scene Ichimatsu calmed you down, saying you sounded good and you shouldn't be embarrassed. Osomatsu left the scene very confused.

Jyushimatsu
This man loves to hear you sing and so you would sing for him often. You would be bashful if he compliments you, but you felt very loved whenever he did. Like one day he wanted to hear you sing 'puppy dog eyes' for like the 4th time, but you didn't mind. You loved how he would watch you in awe as you sang in a voice he claimed was "angelic".

Todomatsu
When he first heard your singing voice he loved it. Now whenever he gets the chance to show others your singing voice he simply asks. You don't mind it as you like your voice and figure if people want to hear your singing voice you'll let them hear it. At the moment he was having me sing 'part of your world' for his coworkers by the end of the song everyone was so surprised and both Aida and Sacchi enthused about how beautiful I sounded.