Your new pet

Osomatsu
I just made a bold purchase and I was running home to show Osomatsu. I was a little worried about how he would react. I opened the door and immediately looked for Osomatsu, what I bought was snuggled up in my arms. I found Osomatsu in our room laying on the bed. He glanced at me and I saw his eyes widen. "Y/n..why are you holding a ferret?" He asks standing up and I smile "Well I bought him. Isn't he cute?" I say holding out the baby animal. He looked at me then the animal. He smiled "I guess so. What's his name?" I smile wide and hug Osomatsu. "I'm naming him Ash."

Karamatsu I was walking down the sidewalk with Karamatsu when we passed the pet store

Karamatsu
I was walking down the sidewalk with Karamatsu when we passed the pet store. I halted and back up to look through the window. Karamatsu noticed and stopped as well. I move away from the glass and enter the store with Karamatsu following. I had seen some chinchillas while passing by and I loved chinchillas. I went over to the enclosure that held the little cuties and cooed at them. "Hi~ aw. Oh excuse me!" I say to a worker "am I allowed to hold one?" I ask and got the go ahead. So I reach in and pick one up, cradling her in my arms. Karamatsu chuckled and pet the animal before humming. "Miss? How much are they?" I look up at him surprised and he smiled. We left the store very happy, Karamatsu was happy because I was so happy. "What do you want to name her sweetheart?" Karamatsu asks and I smile as I smuggle our new pet.
I simply say "Bubbles." as we walk home.

Choromatsu Choromatsu and I were actually looking for a pet

Choromatsu
Choromatsu and I were actually looking for a pet. We were mostly looking at the dogs but then I saw them. I made my over to these two fox looking animals. I call both Choromatsu and a worker over. "What are they?" I ask and the worker smiled "Fennec Foxes. One boy and one girl. They just need a loving home and lots of care..like a dog." I nod and turn to Choromatsu with a hum. He shrugs "They are kind of cute." I smile and turn to the worker "We'll take them. Are they siblings or what?" The worker smiles "they are mates. That's not a problem is it?" I shook my head. We named them Autumn and Hunter.

Ichimatsu N/A You already have Misty, ESP kitty, Nino, Snowy, and Oreo

Ichimatsu
N/A
You already have Misty, ESP kitty, Nino, Snowy, and Oreo. Not to mention the alley cats that weren't officially ours but we care for them.

Jyushimatsu
I was in bed taking a small nap when I felt the bed shift. I groan and felt myself waking up but then I felt my face getting licked. I groan and opened my eyes to see a golden retriever puppy. "Hi cutie~" I coo reaching out to pet the puppy. "Isn't she cute?" I hear from Jyushimatsu and look up at him. "Yes she is. Where did you get her?" I ask and he smiled "someone was giving them away because she couldn't care for them." I nod and sit up pulling the puppy into my lap as she continued to lick my face. "Well. Did you want to name her Jyushimatsu?" I ask and he nods "how does Daisy sound?" I brighten up and nod. I held the puppy's face to mine "that's perfect."

Todomatsu  I was sitting on the couch texting our boss when Todomatsu walked into the house holding a box

Todomatsu
I was sitting on the couch texting our boss when Todomatsu walked into the house holding a box. "What's that?" I ask and he smiles "come and see." I roll my eyes and set my phone down. I walk over and take a look though I did not expect a baby rabbit in the box. "Um. Todomatsu?" He smiled "I know I know, but I thought we could try taking care of a pet..and I know you like bunnies. What do you say?" I look at him surprised before smiling. "I like the idea. What's it's name?" I ask "His name is Clover."

"