Finding yaoi of them😅

Osomatsu
I was scrolling through my computer when a suddenly wanted to look up something. So I went to the search bar, typing Osomatsu x Karamatsu. I waited and actually got results from it. I was surprised to say the least and decided to look at the images. Most were cute little comics or fan art...then I found this one picture and I felt my mouth drop open. "Who would...why would..." I was so confused but whoever drew this does have good drawing skills. Then I heard the door open "Hey y/n do you kn-What the hell?!" I turn to see Osomatsu "h-hey hon..why are there so many pictures of you and Karamatsu?" I ask and he groans before walking over and shutting my computer down. "Don't question it just don't look at it again."

Karamatsu
I was looking on my phone when I got a message from o/g/n. The text read "look at these I found them on google" with 2 pictures attached. I opened the message and went red in the face. "What the...That's..why?" I mumble and Karamatsu glanced over "what?" I lean away hiding the pictures. "Um..n-nothing." I say shyly and he gave me a look "Come on it can't be that bad." He says holding out his hand. I hum and scoot closer showing him the pictures. His eyes widen and he took my phone walking out of our room. "Where are you going?" I ask until I saw where he was going. "Oi! You are not flushing my phone!" I yell going after him.

You actually liked the photos. They made you blush. Though o/g/n did get scolded by Karamatsu to not send pictures like that again.

Choromatsu
I had discovered funny fan videos for my boyfriend and his brothers. I loved them and would sometimes show Choromatsu. Though I found this certain one recently that was a ship video for Osomatsu and Choromatsu. I still watched it and this time I only showed Choromatsu to see what he'd do. Halfway through he looked at me with an annoyed face. "Why do you do this?" I shrug and kept watching it. "I don't get why you like it. It's weird...not to mention wrong."

Ichimatsu
I was on my computer looking up something. O/g/n told me to try looking up her boyfriend and my boyfriend fan art. So I did and I was surprised. Though I kind of liked it. The pictures did seem to show Ichimatsu as more of a bottom, which is not too wrong, when people made this fan art. I saved a few pictures to my computer and promised myself to not tell Ichimatsu.

Jyushimatsu
I was laying on the couch when Jyushimatsu came over with his phone in his hand. He looked embarrassed and I asked why. "I found more pictures." My eyes widen and I smile. "What is it? Let me see." I say sitting up and he nods sitting down beside me. He showed my the pictures and I hum. "I think there's a lot of fan art for you and Ichimatsu." I comment and Jyushimatsu nods "I don't know why though." He says as we continue to look at the pictures.

Todomatsu
There was fan art online of my boyfriend and Karamatsu. I loved them and found them absolutely adorable, the art not the ship, okay the ship too but I don't actually ship it obviously. Todomatsu didn't like that I was so fascinated by it so I would look for art, videos, and stories in secret. One picture in particular was my favorite.