Ichimatsu💜

I smile as I stare at Ichimatsu as I was seated on our bed. I smile because he was playing with the kittens. ESP and Misty were elsewhere doing who knows what. Then I realize that I haven't seen them for a bit. "Hey Ichimatsu, do you know where Misty and ESP are?" I ask and he hums "I actually don't know come to think of it." He says and I stand with a hum.

"Well I'm going to try and find them. I want to make sure they're okay." I say and he hums before standing up with me. "I'll help you look." He says and I smile before leaving the room to check the kitchen. I look everywhere I could before moving to the living room. Both areas they were no where to be found. I wonder if Ichimatsu is having any luck. I think before I head back to our room. As I near our bedroom I saw Ichimatsu shut the laundry room door with a "Okay okay sorry."

"You alright?" I ask and he hums with his mouth forming a line "found them." He says and I hum as I glance to the door of the laundry room "ohh..I thought I heard small hisses." I say and he chuckles nervously "Yeah..they weren't very happy." He says before walking back to our room. I follow and hear Misty's mewls coming from the laundry room as I pass by.

I walk into the room and smile when I saw Ichimatsu on our bed with snowy in his lap. I sat down beside him with a sigh before I laugh softly. "What's so funny?" He asks and I hum "oh nothing. It's silly." I say and he hums "y/n" I glance at him and sigh "it's just funny how currently my cat gets more action than me that's all." I say and he went silent. "...oh...sorry."

I turn my head with a hum before I took in what I said. "Oh no no I didn't mean it like that! It's fine!" I blurt out and he hums "it's fine. I get it." He says before getting up and picking up Nino and Oreo. I watch him walk towards the door and I felt bad. Did I just unintentionally make him upset? I think and glance to the side. "I didn't mean to upset you Ichimatsu. It's really fine and I don't mind waiting until" I shut up when I hear the door shut and I glance over to see he hasn't left the room.

I hum as he walks over and lays his hands on my shoulders. I blush as he leans in, his lidded eyes staring into mine. "Ichim-mhm" I was cut off as he kisses me. I hum and kiss back as I wrap my arms around his neck. I squeak as he pulls me close before moving of up to the middle of our bed. I hum as he leans me back onto the bed before pulling away.

I pant softly with a blush as I stare up at Ichimatsu. He blushes softly and gulps before leaning down to nuzzle my neck. "I..I want to...Can we do it?" He asks softly and I smile at his stutter. I was the only one who made Ichimatsu stutter like this and it made me smile. "You mean right now?" I ask with a knowing smirk and he nods. I pull him back and kiss him making him hum softly.

I move a hand to rub throughout hair and hum as I felt his tongue glide along my bottom lip. I smile before opening my mouth and I moan softly as his tongue slips in. I press my tongue on his and he moans softly. I smirk as I felt his cat ears pop out and I pull away. "I still find these to be so adorable~" I coo as I tweak the ears between my fingers and he blushes harder before leaning into my touch.

I pause when I realize he was purring and I blush softly. Now I've heard him purr but this..this had a different tone to it. "I have never heard you purr like that before." I say and he hums before rolling his hips down on mine. I gasp and moan softly as I felt hardness through his pants. "Well...I have never been in this state around you so" He trials off with a smirk and I blush before moaning as he leans down to kiss my neck.

I hum and moan softly as he licks and sucks at my soft spot. "T-Try not to leave a mark." I say and he pulls off with a hum. "Okay. I won't mark your neck." He says before pushing my shirt off my shoulder. I shudder with a moan as he continues his attack up and down my shoulder. I hum and lightly push him back to pull my shirt off. I saw him blush heavily before he reaches behind me to unclasp my bra.