He gets a job

Osomatsu
He had managed to get a job at Pachinko Dragon. He was so happy when telling the news that you couldn't help but smile and hug him. You were very proud of him and he knew it.

Karamatsu
He was ecstatic to tell you that he had gotten a job. You weren't surprised to hear him say he got a job at a music store but that didn't mean you weren't overjoyed with the news. You treated him to a night out as a reward.

Choromatsu
He actually applied for a job at a big business company. You weren't sure which and didn't ask because business wasn't something you understand. When he came with news that he had gotten the job you were more than happy as you hugged and kissed him. You were happy for him.

Ichimatsu
You were shocked when he said he had gotten a job. Only because you didn't think he wanted to work. Though once he told you he'd be working at a pet shop you weren't surprised. Your reaction to the news was a small smile and hug. Not much but he understood how proud you were.

Jyushimatsu
You were overjoyed the minute he said he got a job. You didn't even care what the job was as long as he had one. Though when he told me that he chose to work with me at the local daycare, that surprised me. I thought that it would be fitting for him and the fact that he'd be working alongside me made me happier.

Todomatsu
N/A