Cuddles

Osomatsu
I was in the kitchen checking to see what we need from the store when I hear Osomatsu shout. "Y/n!" I jump before heading to the living room. "What? You okay?" I ask as he lays on the couch. He hums and turns on his side with his arms out. "I want to cuddle." He says and I deadpan for a second before I smile with a giggle.

I walk over and have him lay on his back before I lay on top of him. He smiles happily and wraps his arms around me while mine rest against his chest. "Only for a little while as I need to go shopping." I say and he hums before petting my head. I hum and lay my head on his chest as he plays with my hair.

Karamatsu
I was returning home from work and went to bed to get some sleep. When I saw Karamatsu laying on the bed napping I smile as I saw an opportunity. I slip my jacket off and walk over before crawling up to him. I place myself in his arms and snuggle up to his chest. He hums and glances down with tired eyes.

"Oh hello my dear." He says and I smile as I wrap my arms around his waist. "Oh does my princess desire cuddle time?" He asks with a smile and I nod as I intertwine our legs. He chuckles and held me close. "Then I am happy to provide." He says softly and kisses my head before we just lay there enjoying the calming effect of cuddles.

Choromatsu
I was in my room reading when Choromatsu came in looking really tired. I look up at him with a hum "You okay hon?" I ask and he walks over. He took my book away before laying on top of me with a huff. I hum and giggle when I realize what was wrong.

He was tired and wanted some time to cuddle.

I reach a hand up to rest on his head while the other rubs circles on his back. He hums and wraps his arms around my waist. He did this whenever he was really tired and I thought it was cute.

Ichimatsu
I was laying on the couch watching tv when Ichimatsu came into the living room with a light blush. He walks over and I hum as he stares down at me. "Ichimatsu?" I say and he hums but kept staring at me with a blush. "Um you good Ichimatsu?" I ask and he huffs with a heavy blush.

"..I want to cuddle." He asks with a red face and I smile before opening my arms for him. "Come here honey~" I coo and he smiles shyly before moving to lay on me. I smile as he buries his face into my neck. I wrap my arms around him. That's what I love about him. Ichimatsu still gets so flustered when asking for the simplest affection.

Jyushimatsu
I was laying in bed napping when I felt the bed dip and I bounce a bit. I woke up with a hum as arms wrap around my and pull me close. I glance back to see Jyushimatsu with a soft smile before he nuzzles his face into my back. "Is someone in a cuddly mood?" I ask and he nods

"You don't mind right?" He asks and I smile "of course not. This actually feels better." I say softly before I reach a hand down to hold his hand before we took a nap while cuddling.

Todomatsu
Todomatsu and I actually cuddle very often so neither of us are shy about asking for it from one another but one day in particular I really needed cuddles because I was..well I was on my period. So I walk up to Todomatsu as he made dinner for tonight. "Todomatsu, can we cuddle for a bit?" I ask and he hums "well I'm busy but we can later." He says

"But I really want to now." I say and he turns to me with a hum "Any reason?" He asks and I blush "...I um..I" I couldn't form words and I felt blush rise to my face. He hums and turns to me after turning the stove off. "You're stuttering a lot. What's wrong?" He asks as he walks over "I'm on my period okay..and I need affection right now." I say softly and he hums before taking my hand.

"Then let's go to our room." He says softly before we walk to our room. We lay down on the bed and I smile as he hugs me close. I hum softly as he plays with my hair while gently rubbing my abdomen in hopes of helping my cramping.