They see you cry

Osomatsu
I was in bed feeling absolutely dead inside. My heart felt like it had been torn in two. I had just gotten news that my grandmother had died. That wasn't even the worst of it. She didn't die of old age or natural cause no no. She died because she was hit by a car. So here I was crying my heart out in my bed, clutching a photo of my grandmother. I then heard knocking at my door. I sniffed and wipe my tears away. I got out of my bed and trudged to the door. I open it to see Osomatsu.

He took one look at me and his face went from happy to concerned. "Are you okay? What happened? Do you want me to help?" He asks and I sigh "...I wouldn't want to burden you. You sure?" I ask in a shaky voice and he pushed his way into my home, closed the door and hugged me. "Of course I'm sure. I love you and you could never be a burden. Now what happened?" I clutched onto him crying into his shoulder. "I..Just let me hug you..just let me calm down first." I say and he hums rubbing my back "okay." And he did, he stayed quiet hugging me till I was calm.

Karamatsu
It was another day where Karamatsu was at my place but I was busy with paperwork. Karamatsu was understanding and just said he'd wait till I was done. "Sorry again for being busy." I say and he just smiled "my dear it's fine. I do not mind waiting." He says and I smile going back to work. But as time went on I was still working and it was taking it's toll on me.

I needed to finish my paperwork by 5 and it was 4:30 with me barely making a dent. I felt stress induced tears brim my eyes before I slammed my head onto my table startling Karamatsu. I let out a scream "I can't do this! There's no way I can get all this done by 5! Ugh!" I shout into the table. I felt a hand on my shoulder pull me up. "Hey don't slam your head like that. And you can do this." Karamatsu says holding my face.

"No..I c-can't I..h-have been w-working for the past 30 m-minutes and t-there's still so much left." I stuttered out as I begun crying. Karamatsu pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair "sh~ sh~ it's okay my honey. You obviously need time to relax. Come on." He says picking me up like a baby and carrying me to my bed.

Choromatsu
I was reading manga with Choromatsu at his place. I was reading Fullmetal Alchemist and was on the chapter that introduced Nina Tucker. Choromatsu was just reading one of his novels. I had just got done with that one part of the chapter though and in response, I threw the book across the room at the wall. Choromatsu looked up at me surprised and became concerned when he saw I was crying.

"Y/n!? What's wrong? What happened?" He asked moving over to hold me. "Why?! Why did she have to die like that?!" I wailed and Choromatsu looked from me to the manga back to me with a look of understanding. "Oh dear. I don't know..it was cruel wasn't it?" He says softly and I nod. "I did warn you that manga has sad moments but it ends happily I swear." He says kissing my cheek and I looked at him "you promise?" I ask and he smiled "I promise." I giggled softly "Hey Choromatsu?" He hummed "I hate Mr. Tucker." He chuckled and nods "yeah. I do too."

Ichimatsu
I was yet again looking for Misty. I called her name as I walked around town. I was really worried because Misty was like my baby and I needed her back home. I've been walking around for a hour and still haven't found her. At this point I was panicking and ran around looking for her. She was a small cat how could she have gotten far.

Now I was sitting against the wall of an alley trying to calm down but I couldn't stop the tears that were already falling. "Oh Misty..where are you?" I say with a whimper. "Y/n? Are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice and I look up to see Ichimatsu. "I can't find Misty." I say wiping tears from my eyes. "Oh I know where she is." I perk my head up and stood up. "What?! Where is she?!"

I exclaimed and he flinched slightly. He rubbed the back of his neck. "She's at my house..she was playing with ESP kitty when I left. I was coming to your place to tell you." I was silent before smiling and hugging him. "At least she's safe. Come on." I say grabbing his hand and heading to his house. Sure enough Misty was there playing with ESP kitty. They seemed to like each other.

Jyushimatsu
I was currently walking home from work and sat myself onto a park bench. I sat myself down and cried. When I was at work I was accused of stealing and almost lost my job. When they actually found the culprit I didn't even get an apology for the accusation. The thing is they have no reason to think I would steal as I was one of the few well behaved employees.

As I was crying I heard loud exclamations of "hustle hustle muscle muscle" so I quickly wipe my tears and glance up to see jyushimatsu heading in my direction. When he made it over his smile widened. "Y/n! Hello! How are you!" He greets pulling me up into a hug. I gave a shaky laugh and hug back. "I'm good." I say trying to calm down. He pulled his face back to look at me. "You sure?" He asks in a serious voice keeping usual smile. I nod and his face turns serious.

"Y/n. I know you are lying. What happened?" He asks in a serious tone "did someone hurt you? Who was it?" He asks using a very low tone of voice. "N-No one hurt me...it's just I was accused for stealing at work." I say and his face switched back "don't be so sad! I hate when your sad!" He says before holding my face and kissing over my face. I laughed softly as he kissed me softly. "See! You look much better happy!" He says with a proud smile.

Todomatsu
He had seen me cry before. The first time we met I was crying and I would cry whenever I thought of my ex and how he left with no explanation. This time I was crying because of a movie we were watching. What movie did we choose? We chose the movie Hachi: A Dog's Tale. I knew the story of hachiko before watching but that doesn't mean I wasn't emotional.

At the moment I was crying as Todomatsu tried to comfort me. "I c-can't b-believe he waited f-for so l-long. He was so loyal even when the man" I cut myself off wailing again. "Hey it's okay. Yes it's sad but he left a good story. Right?" He says holding me close and I looked up at him. I wiped my eyes and smile "yeah. He did. But I feel bad for the poor dog." Todomatsu chuckled and kissed my forehead "you are so adorable. Feeling bad for a dog who is long gone." I nod "well of course. Dead or not, I have a soft spot for animals."