It was even stated in the novel.

Cecil Lan was an absolute beauty, but she had a nasty personality. There wasn't a single inch of good in her heart, and she was terribly spoiled.

Cecil couldn't understand the previous owner of this body. In the memories over the years, her parents, especially her mother, doted on her to the extreme. How could she treat them in such an ungrateful way?

Seeing that this gorgeous and kind mother in her memory was on the verge of crying, Cecil's heart softened. She immediately shook her head, and hastily threw out a pathetic lie.

"No, goodness no. Mother, you are mistaken. I was...busy!"

"Bu-busy? That you tossed me aside?" Cecil's mother sniffed, her sad voice made one rather sympathetic.

"I was too immersed with the erotic novels!" Cecil blurted out the first thing that came to her mind, her expression blank.

Her mother heard her words, freezing on the spot.

"..."

"..."

"...how many of them?"

"...five...?"

"..."

"..."

Cecil saw her mother's cheeks turning rosy, and she, on the other hand, struggled to maintain the blank expression. She decided to slap on a haughty look on her face, which she hope she really did, and decided to stick with her embarrassing lie.

"Are they...good?"

"Very." Cecil coughed out, comforting herself inwardly, that she wasn't actually the owner of this body.

"Where did you hide it?"

"My wardrobe."

"Let me see--"

Cecil stiffened, her steps brisk as she walked towards her mother. "I'll start learning today, mother. Let's hurry!"

Her mother instantly brightened up, grabbing her daughter's hand.

"Follow me, Cecil." she urged in a happy tone.

"Of course!"

"But it's a pity now." Cecil's mother sighed, shaking her head.

"Hm, what is?" Cecil tilted her head, puzzled. "That I only want to start now?"

The original Cecil Lan wouldn't have even touched or hear an inch of these lessons. Spoiled and unappreciative brat.

"That is one reason, the other reason is Hana. She started to learn from me a while ago, but she has...no talent. She has been waiting for you to start the entire time, so that she could accompany you. I haven't seen her for two days now, looks like she isn't coming over today either."

Upon hearing the name "Hana", Cecil was struck with another barrage of memories. The most recent one, left her in a huge shock and she went pale, her knees growing weak.

Cecil stumbled, and her mother, realising something was wrong quickly turned. She panicked, immediately going over to support Cecil.

"Cecil? What's wrong?"

Cecil looked at her mother, and she forced an apologetic smile on her face.

"Excuse me, mother. Just give me a minute, I'll join you later."

Her mother knew whatever this matter was, it must be urgent. "It's alright. I'll just leave the dress on your bed later on, just get dressed and meet me in the courtyard."