You" I don't know. I've n tried to."

Bruce nods.

He spends a minute typing, then looks back up at you both.

Bruce" ok, would you both mind letting me take some blood, then going to see If we can record it?"

You and Bucky both nod your head.

20 minutes later, you and Bucky have bandages in your arm, and your sitting in the room with the glass divider.

You have two plants infront of you, and bucky is sitting on the floor next to you. You nod at bruce, then turn to Bucky.

You" ready?"

He smirks.

Bucky" do your thing doll."

You smile.

Bruce gives you a thumbs up,and you place your hands on the plants.

Within the minute the two plants are drained. You open your eyes and instantly reach out, grabbing a fistful of his shirt collar and pulling him to you. 

Your body feels as if it's buzzing. All of your senses are on complete overdrive, making everything seem sharp and enhanced.

Your lips connect and he sharply inhales.

You feel the energy in the room change. Almost as if now it's charged with static.

There's a tightening in your chest.

Bucky's arms wrap around your waist and pull you into his lap.

His fingers play with the end of your pony tail, and then he grips it, and gives your hair a gentle yet firm tug.

You let a moan/squeel.

The tightness in your chest releases, and the buzzing in your body starts to fade as a wave of energy forces itself out of you and Bucky.

After a few seconds you both break off the kiss.

Breathless, and a bit dizzy, you rest your head on Bucky's shoulder.

Bucky" you ok?"

You nod your head.

Then a thought pops into your mind.

What if you had an infanant energy supply. Like a Forrest.

Your mind kept repeating the same phrase.

Go to the woods.

You" we need to go to a forest. Like an actual forest. "

Bruce comes into the room.

Bruce" why do we need to go to a forest."

You" I don't know. It's just what my gut is telling me."

Bucky" I don't know how,but I know she's right."

Burce" Jarvis. Tell Nat,Steve,and tony to come to the lab level 3. Tell them it's an emergency."

Jarvis" right away sir."

A few minutes later they all come  running into the room.

Steve" what happened?!"

Bruce" nothing everyone's ok. We need to get to a forest. Fast."

Nat comes up and crouches next to you.

Nat" you alright hun?"

You nod your head as a chill runs through your body.

You start getting dizzy, and before you know it, your in an aircraft. Still being held by Bucky, you feel gravity fight against you as you lift off.

Bucky" doll, can you hear me?"

You nod your head yes.

Bucky" just a little longer ok."

You nod your head at him.

You feel someone take your pulse every few minutes, then you feel the plane start to land. You hear the whirr of machinery, and then Bucky gets up and starts walking. He gets to the edge of the Forrest and gently lays you down, putting your head in his lap.

You lay your hands on the ground. Palm side down so that your touching the dirt.

You start absorbing energy. And after a minute your senses are again on over drive. You sit up, facing Bucky.

Your body is on complete auto pilot, flowing naturally.

You reach Bucky's out and take Bucky's hand, and shove it in the dirt.

You" imagine an electrical current flowing from the ground, into you."

He nods his head and soon enough both you, and Bucky, are absorbing energy through the earth beneath you.

A/n. 

HELLO LOVES.

ok, sorry for the lack of updates and all that shit. I will be posting again tomorrow AND on Sunday.

Y'all are amazing.

Be kind

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all -R