"They actually don't remember you idiot that's why we were asking you to come here sooner", Namjoon said.

"Remember Yoongi we said we are waiting for someone. He is that someone. I mean Jihyun", Jin said.

"Wait you fuckers don't remember me? I thought Kookie was playing with me", Jihyun pouted.

Except for Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung, all 3 raised their brow questionably on Jihyun.

"Hey don't give me that look", Jihyun said.

He jumped down from the tree and snapped his finger making Yoongi freeze in his position.

"I was having a feeling that if I wouldn't halt him in his position then he might have ripped my head off", Jihyun said reading the atmosphere.

"And my friend! you're absolutely right. He wanted to make so many tiny pieces of you and bury you alive", Jin said reading Yoongi's mind.

"I wish I could read wolf minds too.. Duhhhh", Jihyun said rolling his eyes.

"Like hell you will read our mind hoe", Jungkook thought on his head.

"Who the fuck you called hoe you little small penis bitch", Jihyun linked back.

"Who the fuck did you called small penis bitch?", Jungkook growled and everybody looked at Jungkook, shocked.

"He called me a small penis bitch", Jungkook said angrily.

"We didn't heard a thing Kookie", Jimin said.

"What did I say?", Jihyun said innocently while Jungkook swore that he saw a twitch on his lip like he was smirking at him.

"You said you can't read wolf's mind then how do you read mine?", Jungkook questioned.

"Easy there honey. First of all Yeah I can't read wolves mind because they are stinky creatures" everybody glared at him "and I can only read minds of vampires and of course link with them only, unless someone else has the same blood as mine", Jihyun smirked.

"what the fuck is going on? I don't understand a shit man? Did he linked with you Kookie?", Hoseok asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Stop making everyone confuse Jihyun and gave them their memory", Jin said.

"Are you nuts? Half of the woods has been destroyed by my hawt material husband, rest you wanted to be destroyed by them. They won't be able to control there powers", Jihyun said.

"Who the fuck you call your husband? He is mine so back off". Jungkook growled.

"WHAT WE HAVE POWERSS?????", Hoseok screamed then he gathered his composure, "Ahmm... I mean. We have powers?", Hoseok said making a throat clearing noise.

"These fuckers forget that too?", Jihyun questioned.

"Actually when we came here they never talked anything about powers and we guessed that they forget that too or that part was erased by you", Namjoon added.

"Aiisshhh... Did I do that?", Jihyun sighed.

"Can you tell us what the fuck you are talking about? What memory? What power?", Yoongi asked this time.

"It's a long ass story. Tell me what's the last thing they remember about the incident and I will continue from there", Jihyun said.

"According to them Jungkook mom was killed by a human and Mr. Mihyuk claimed himself as his original father", Jin said.