Chapter 15. What happened?

Yunmi's POV

*

NO NO NO!!! Why? Why him? Why can't it be anyone else? This isn't happening.... I can't.... I'm lying beside Jungkook, in a hospital bed.... I stroke his hair, and i think this would be very hard for him.... He woke up, and i try to get up... He stops me... 

"Hey! Don't you dare! The IV will disconnect!"Jungkook said holding me down...

"I'm fine! It was just a fall" I said trying to calm him down..

"No! IT'S NOT FINE! I...I... ALMOST LOST YOU .. again" Jungkook yelled in frustration... He started to cry.. VERY hard... I patted his back with my free hand... He hugged me and whispered in my ear... 

"If you died.... if you... *sob* If he.." Jungkook said struggling to get the words out...

"Look! Jungkook! Focus! No one got hurt" I stopped

"No one?"Jungkook said tears started to fall, my hands went down to my stomach... It felt empty...

FLASHBACK

*

"Oh okay! GREAT!!! Okay i'll tell him! Ok thanks mom" I said into the phone..

Me and my mom were talking about the wedding date.... We decided to postpone the wedding because of my baby bump... She was worried it might not fit the day of the wedding.... And also because Mrs. Jeon told her about what's been going on with all the stress and headaches...... I walked over to Jungkook who was watching Tv... 

"Hey Babe" Jungkook said not looking away from the TV

"Hey yourself! Our wedding is pushed back until after i give birth to yonguk, or yunnie.... But aren't you happy?" I asked

"Of course... NOT!! I want it to be official that you are MINE!! and MINE forever!!" Jungkook said lunging forward and enveloping me into a GIANT hug!! It's funny how close we got after we found out about our past..... We also still had our occasional bumps.... But other then that we were great! Then the doorbell rang...

"I'll get it!" I said before going to the door... I opened the door to find the BTS clique in front of me...

"WE NEED TO SPEAK TO JUNGKOOK.... NOW!!!" Rapmonster said