Chapter 11. Missing you

Yunmi's POV

I was out in the backyard hiding , that's when I heard the front door open and close. I got out of my hiding place and grabbed a near by flower pot.... and headed out to investigate!! I felt like sherlock !!! XD(play the song in the media box now!!!!) Anyways, I got to the kitchen and found a letter with a stamp and a return address of...... THE POLICE STATION? ?!!!! WTF??!! I started to get nervous and slowly opened the letter...... Inside was a..... DEATH REPORT???!!! For.... JUNGKOOK? ??!!! OH NO!!! What happened??!! I read the rest of the letter , it said that he.... died in a parking accident near the pharmacy? Oh...... He's really gone? Oh my god!!! I broke into tears, and my legs gave up on me..... I fell to the floor, I saw a piece of paper..... it said...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear my darling Yunmi,

I went to the pharmacy very quickly to get you some asprins...

I'll be quick so if you want to know if I'm okay...

Call me!!!!♡♡♡

Don't worry I won't die, or anything I can promise you that!!!!!

_ Your future hubby!!♡♡♡

I smiled reading the note... and then I thought....he really did die he broke the only promise he made to me...now that he's dead we won't make anymore promises...... I'll never see his smiling face again.... I'll never hear his beautiful voice again.... he's gone... I started crying really hard as i recalled the nightmare i had. Still in shock, it felt as if he was the only one left.  And I started saying that it was my fault.... if I didn't get pregnant, than I wouldn't have had the headache, and Jungkook wouldn't have gone out to get the aspirins and he'd still be alive! Why??!! I kept crying and crying, I screamed and screamed, my tears were Starting to blind me, I couldn't breathe again.... Just like my dream... When I looked around I was in my dream again, my family in a bloody line, and Jungkook dying.... Right in front of me.... That's when I felt warmth around me... I looked at Jungkook and cried again!!! I blinked once, twice, and the third time.... I was back in the kitchen floor, with someone hugging me.... without knowing who it was I buried my face in his chest and let it all out.... I told him about how I loved Jungkook ' s eye smile, and his sweet voice, and how when he teased her she still liked being his slut.... When I finally calmed down I looked up and saw....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Sorry guys!! I had to!!!

Anyways, who do you think is the mysterious male???

Comment your guesses!!!

So comment, vote, and add my story to your library!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!

Always

BanaInspiritArmyExo ♡ ♡ ♡