Chapter 14. Closer

Yunmi's POV

I wandered around the house for a while, before collapsing on the couch to watch tv. Running man was on and i was dying to have a good laugh, so i cranked up the volume. I started dying immediately after the episode started. But after a while it started to lag a little in action and that's when my vision sunk to black.

"Yunmi.... Yunmi" A voice cooed 

I wanted to get up but me being my lazy self just ignored the voice

"Yunmi blah blah blah blah" Mumbling 

Meh must be Jungkook. Quite frankly i didn't really give a shit on what Jungkook was doing, and i wasn't going to get my lazy ass off the 

SHIT

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I yelled my eyes wide and frantic, as i searched for the moist, soft and cushy object that landed on my lips

My eyes landed on Jungkook who was dying of laughter on the floor beside me. Fine, you wanna play THAT game? I lunged on him while he was unsuspecting and tickled his sides making him gag with laughs. 

"St- stop" He panted whenever he could get a breath 

"NEVER" I yelled moving on to his feet, grabbing and caressing them XD

But instead of the unstoppable laughter i was expecting, all i heard was deep breathing...

"Yunmi... I'm not ticklish on my feet" I stopped and dropped his foot.... DAMN IT

"Shit"

"Yes Yunmi, Shit indeed" Jungkook said smirking  

I grabbed the nearest object and threw it at him. He got hit in the face with the remote... Oops? I stuck my tongue out and dashed for the nearest exit. I ran into the hallway and into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Just in time too because a millisecond later, Jungkook was pounding and breathing heavily against the locked door. 

"OPEN UP" 

"NEVERRR" 

"UNLOCK THE DOOR" 

"NEVERRR"

"LET ME IN"

"NEVERRRR"

"BREAK UP WITH ME"

"NEVERRRR" 

"WAIT WAH?" I yelled shocked of my own response. I felt my face flush up and i looked in the mirror to see a bright cherry tomato staring back at me. I could hear Jungkook's laughter from behind the door. 

"WELL THAT DOESN'T CHANGED THE FACT THAT YOU'RE STILL LOCKED OUT" It was my turn to make fun of him. But suddenly, that wasn't my biggest problem. 

"So how should i get you back? A kiss? or should i full on make out with you right here?" 

His arms locking me into place, his mouth dangerously close, and i could even feel his breath on my nose. His eyes stared into mine with a kind of seriousness that I've never seen in his eyes before. Just his gaze made my knees weak and his strong arms holding me made me shiver. My whole body was shaking, out of nervousness as he grabbed my shoulders. He brought me closer and my eyes couldn't even look at him.

"I like the second option better" He said before he cupped the back of my neck and made our lips meet...

In that moment i didn't care anymore, i was happy.

I cupped his face and smashed his lips into mine.