Chapter 9. Get off!!!!

Jungkook ' s P.O.V
I woke up with the sun in my eyes, and my pillow nice and soft. I went to the washroom half asleep  and collapsed back into bed.... When I felt pain on my side.... Bones? Do pillows have bones? I don't think so....  I finally opened my eyes wide enough to see my surroundings.... and saw.... that i was sleeping on....
-_-
o.O
O.O
X.O
X.X
YUNMI!!!!
WTF? How did she get here??? Oh yeah we share this house now.... She really Is beautiful.. No! JEON JUNGKOOK!!! Get a hold of yourself!!!!  You are not going to fall for her!!!! Just don't look into her hazel brown eyes, and long soft brown hair, and her perfect lips, that seem so delicious right now....... JUNGKOOK!!!!!Snap out of it!!!!
*
"JUNGKOOK! !!!! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" Yunmi yelled finally awake

"Wait, not until you say you will make breakfast!" I said back pressing my face closer to hers..... aww...she's blushing!!!

"Fine!!! Get off of me!" She said angirly .

"Naw... on second thought i'll just sleep some more.." i said pretending to sleep

"NOOOO!!!!! Please get off...." She said looking at me with puppy like eyes

"Awwww... okay!"I said getting off of her......

*

But.... as soon as i got off her.... she pulled me back!!! But this time she was on top..... She was laughing insanely.... hmm.... I twisted my body, and grabbed her waist and flipped us both over.... i was on top again.... this time i laughed insanely, while she just frowned...                                                  *

"Haha!!! you really thought that you could hold me down?" i asked while laughing 

"Ummmm.... no but can you get off me please" Yunmi asked, suddenly wincing

"what's wrong?! Do you need anything?" I asked sensing that something was wrong.....

"I NEED YOU TO FUCKING GET OFF ME!!!!" Yunmi yelled, tears streaking her face

"Oh right!!! sorry, what's wrong?!" I asked worriedly again getting off of her, while staring at her face.....

*

She started getting up, but held her head and just fell back onto the bed.... At this point i got really worried...

"Yunmi!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled shaking her, but she didn't get up! She stayed down there holding her head between her hands... 

Oh my god!!!! I did the only thing that i could possibly could...... I called my mom! My mom is an extremely advanced doctor... She works at a clinic that deals with fetuses, and pregnant women... That's where i first met Yunmi...

"MOM!!!! YUNMI JUST COLLAPSED ONTO BED!!!! SHE WON'T GET UP!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO......" I asked, rushing through each sentence....

"Jungkook!!!! Calm down!!!! If she can still hear you, she'll panic!!! She's just having a side effect from being pregnant.... Headaches are normal..... You have to make sure she remains calm okay?" My mom said calmly..... She's an expert.... She gave me instructions on how to ease the pain a little bit for her... and after Yunmi fell asleep, my mom hung up.....

I sat on the bed with Yunmi's head in my lap.... She looked so peaceful in her sleep... Her headache must've really hurt her.... It lasted around 1 hour and a half.... She must've suffered so much.... I felt bad for her.... I wondered why her ex refused to raise the child with her.... i was deep in my thoughts when i heard Yunmi scream. I looked down to see that Yunmi's hair was coated with sweat, and that she was breathing heavily... 

"YUNMI!!! Wake up!!!!" I said to her, worriedly

"Jungkook!! Jungkook!!!"She yelled

"I'm here, i'm here don't worry,..." I said to her repeatedly, until her breathing became smooth and steady again.... I wonder why she yelled my name..... hmm..... well i'll find out later.... After 30 more minutes of sitting in bed and watching Yunmi sleep, made me really sleepy so i laid Yunmi's head on a pillow and laid down on the carpet with a spare pillow and blanket.... I decided to sleep in our room with her in case something happens to her again.... But i knew she wouldn't appreciate it if i slept with her in bed..... After making sure Yunmi was okay i laid down and drifted off to sleep.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

Sorry i didn't update in a long period of time... anyways, i kinda ran out of ideas for a little bit... but i figured something out..... Expect a BIG change of direction!!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

Always,

BanaInspiritArmyExo <3 <3 <3