Chapter 10. Waking up

Yunmi's POV

Huh? I woke up it was bright...really bright for in the morning.... I reached over to the nightstand and checked my phone.... 2:30???? I slept for that long??!!! Then I remembered that I had a major headache.. and my horrible nightmare.....

NIGHTMARE

I was walking down the road when  I saw a truck ramming into a van, the van flipped over once.... twice.., three times!!!! The impact broke a few windows .... I rushed over to the van to see if anyone was hurt... and saw that inside was everyone I loved!!!! My mom, my dad, my sister!!!! And Jungkook??? I pulled them all out of the car..... and I shook them a few times.... but it seemed like my family died!!!! I ws crying really hard by then ... I couldn't breathe!!!! Then I saw Jungkook..... he was in the drivers seat and his eyes started to droop and he blinked once... twice.... three times before closing his eyes fully..... I screamed Jungkook 's name!!!! I ran over to him and hugged him.... He was he last person I had... My family was gone!!! Then I felt his arms wrapping around me... telling me that it was all okay! Then I looked to the truck driver... it was a girl.... around the same age as me and Jungkook.... She stared at us and started crying and running away.... thats when my dream switched.... I was riding a unicorn on a rainbow.... and Jungkook was by my side and everything was alright again.....

That's when I woke up....

END OF NIGHTMARE

Oh yeah.... Where is Jungkook.... he hugged me befo- I got cut off by the sound of something groaning beside the bed, on the floor.... I was extremely nervous, but then I grabbed the cup of water beside my bed and tossed the cup towards the other side of the bed, to see if anything was there or i was just imaging things..... It was silent for a few minutes.... Then there was a gasp, groan, and the sound of something getting up!!! I screamed and ran out of the room.... I ran out the back door and hid out in the backyard...

Jungkook ' s P.O.V

I woke up because a cup of water landed on my stomach... I heard a scream and saw Yunmi running out the door...hmmm.... time to mess with her !!!

---- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hai!!!

This chapter was pretty short buuttt... I did it!!! 10 chapters!!! Yaya!!!! 

Thanks for reading!!!!

Always

BanaInspiritArmyExo ♡ ♡ ♡