Chapter 13. Forgiving

Yunmi's POV

I shivered when he said that.... i really did wish that this marriage would go well.... OMG!!! He called you a slut! He teased you! Bullied you! And you like him?! NO! Stop this nonsense!!!

*

"Jungkook can you let go now?" I said changing my tone from playful to cold

"Are you deaf? I said I'll NEVER let you go..." Jungkook said, and i felt him smile on my neck

"But I WANT you to let me go" I said with a bored tone

"Fine! But for a kiss" Jungkook said before turning me around and planting a kiss on my lips...

*

I suddenly forgot everything he ever said about me... All that mattered was that he was here with me....

I hugged his neck and we tilted our heads so that the kiss would go even deeper...

We finally pulled back for air, and he started kissing my neck, he gave me love bites....

I moaned when he sucked my soft spot...

So that's your soft spot.- He said pressing his lips on it again...

I pulled away, I was SERIOUSLY hungry!

I didn't say a word and left to the kitchen.... I ate sooo well... I guess now that I was Pregnant my appetite grew... Jungkook stared at me the whole time... he never said a word.... just smiling and staring into space.... That's when my sickness began again.... I ran to the bathroom and started to puke... Jungkook was calm and stood by my side... he held my hair out of my face for me.... He said he'd go and get some Tylenol when my sickness began to calm down... 

--- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -