Chapter 12 Seeing the dead...... -_-

Yunmi's POV

I looked up and saw....

JUNGKOOK~!!!

I was so happy to see him, that i forgot everything for a few minutes....

" You missed me that much?" Jungkook said chuckling

Then it all came back to me.....

I got up and left the room, I can't believe he did that to me!!!! I can't believe i said all those things!!! I can't believe that he joked about such a life and death situation!!!

"Yunmi!!!-"Jungkook yelled

"DON'T FUCKING CALL MY NAME BASTARD!" I yelled back in frustration!

I ran upstairs to my room and lied down on the bed....

I heard the door open and close.... i felt the bed shifting... i groaned i started getting up to shoo him out..... but.... when... i..... looked up...... Jungkook's face was right in front of mine..... 

"Umm... i really am up-" i was cut off by Jungkook

"Are you seriously going to talk when i'm so close?" Jungkook said slowly inching closer....

I wasn't ready i just wasn't..... wait... does my breath stink? Are my lips dried? Can i stop him for like two sec- I was cut off again! But this time, it wasn't words that stopped me..... it was smooth lips crashing into mine! I started to be uncomfortable, but it soon turned into something that i will never forget! I slowly began to respond...... after 5 minutes of light and cute kissing, we pulled back for air..... He stared at me for a few seconds before pulling me into a hug.... Before saying....

"You are my slut... But ONLY to me!!" He said before he started to lean in again.... The fuck? Slut??

"Umm.... Jungkook?" I said

"You felt nothing didn't you?"Jungkook said sadly before backing away... 

"No! No! Jungkook! I like you i really do! Did you NOT see me crying when you pulled that prank on me?" I said desperate for him to understand, grasping his hands..

"Then what's wrong?" Jungkook said slightly smiling before looking into my eyes...

"I'm just really hungry!" I said before sticking my tongue out at him before squealing and running down the stairs...

"Haha!! You're gonna pay for scaring me like that!" Jungkook said before running after me....

"Hehehe!! You'll have to catch me first!" I said running into the living room...

I ran squealing until.... I felt arms wrap around my waist... and a sexy voice at my ear...

"Caught you! And i'm never letting go." He said breathing on to my neck... making shivers go down my back....

------------------------

Hai!!!

What did you guys think?

So i got to go do some last minute homework..

soo... yah

comment, vote and add the story to your library..

Thanks for reading!!!

Always,

BanaInspiritArmyExo <3 <3 <3