C27. Yesterday was really an accident...

Zacznij od początku

"You've paid for it."

"Oh," Chen Keyao nodded. " ... that's true."

"Don't hang about," Rong Yi lifted his foot and gave him a gentle kick on his calf. "Get out quickly."

"You think I'm in the way."

Rong Yi looked at him and said, "You've only just found out?"

Chen Keyao was speechless and after a while, could only shrug his shoulders as if he didn't care. Just as he was about to turn around and go out, Rong Yi's mobile phone on the edge of the table suddenly rang.

Rong Yi was handling food, so his hands were a little dirty, not convenient to pick up the phone.

"You see, there is something you need help with!"

Chen Keyao said, and picked up his phone for him, but then suddenly he looked stunned.

Rong Yi glanced at the screen and was a little embarrassed. His phone's wallpaper was the picture Xiao Zhang had sent him. Every day when he switched on his phone, he could see the pictures of his idol. It was very satisfying. But now, when someone suddenly discovered that, it was hard not to feel embarrassed.

As Chen Keyao was frowning slightly, Rong Yi urged him, "It's from my colleague. Please help me to press the answer button."

Chen Keyao pressed answer for him and lifted his phone to his ear. Then he stood beside him and listened quietly until he finished the whole work-related phone call.

It was only a trivial matter, and could be explained in two or three sentences.

At the end of the call, Chen Keyao did not immediately put his mobile phone back in place, but looked at his mobile home screen for a few more seconds.

Rong Yi became more and more embarrassed. In order to prevent Chen Keyao from misunderstanding, he decided to explain a little bit.

"This is..."

"Mo Yufei," Chen Keyao finally put down his mobile phone. "Do you like him?"

Since Chen Keyao knew this person, that made things easy.

Rong Yi smiled at him. "Let me introduce to you. This is my husband."

"..." Chen Keyao rolled his eyes and left.

This fellow, who clearly preferred Alphas too, didn't take a second look at such a handsome man as Rong Yi's dream lover. That was really unpleasant.

Rong Yi was still a little upset when they sat down at the dining table.

"Don't you think Mo Yufei is really handsome?" He enthusiastically introduced to Chen Keyao, "Have you ever seen a film he starred in, called..."

"He's just OK." Chen Keyao bowed his head and gnawed away at the spareribs. "Ah, this is delicious. I'd give it 95 points. Five points taken away for the overly talkative chef.

"..."

"What are you staring at me for?" Chen Keyao picked up another piece. "If you don't eat quickly, I'll finish them all."

"That's beyond my expectations. Even if for homosexuals, wouldn't you be jealous of an Alpha who is better-looking than yourself?"

Chen Keyao paused: "Do you think he is better-looking than me?"

"Isn't that plain obvious?" Rong Yi said.

"That's right," Chen Keyao pursed his lips a bit. "I'm a real person, without heavy makeup or photoshopping."