Semifinals: With Thy Knife

"There thou mayst brain him, having first seized his books, or with a log batter his skull, or paunch him with a stake, or cut his wezand with thy knife."

This is a story about death.

On the island, like everywhere else, there are two qualities to death common to all instances of the phenomenon. The first, naturally, is its permanence: Sam Michelson expired from fever and shock deep within the jungle, and he will never see the light of day again.

The second: its inevitability. One way or another, the island claims all lives that arrive upon its shores. The Other only intends to hurry the process-and it's very good at bringing death to those things that still stubbornly cling to life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requirements

-At some point in your entry, the Other must make a serious, no-holds-barred attempt on your life. 

-Song task, everyone! In addition to the whole murder thing, you must match your entry to one of the songs on the previous page. I'll be keeping track of who's reserved which song as best I can on the list below. Remember, it's first-come-first-serve, so comment your selection quickly!

The Night That Never End by The Cat Empire- Reserved for Willow Zheng

Bottom of the River by Delta Rae- Reserved for Adrian Lovett 

Haf Gengr Hridum by Christopher Tin-Reserved for Danny Michelson

Turning Out by AJR- Reserved for MJ Williams

New Soul by Yael Naim-Reserved for Jennifer Mizushima

He Mele No Lilo from Lilo and Stitch

Deaths: Since we're down to five, only two byes will be given out. The other three tributes will be going up for votes, with one leaving us.

Due Date: Monday, January 6 at 10 PM EST