Slot Nine: Elliot Baris

Name: Captain Elliot Baris

Age: 56

Gender: Male

Appearance: Eyes as cold and crystal as the calm before the storm, piercing blue in color but warm in expression. It's rare to see the captain without a twitch of a smile on his lips. That said, age has carved into his face with crows feet and creases from jolly expressions over the years. Grey has begun to weave into his black hair and while salt and pepper has never been a look he fancied much, the older woman on the ship have seemed to make it their duty to tell him he looks distinguished. In his younger years, growing up with broad shoulders and sharp jawline he was no stranger to the adoration, but now it's become quite flattering, even if he believes he's a little too old for that sort of thing.

Personality: Sweet as a warm apple pie as the first day in spring. Perfectly crunchy yet flaky but with a hit of nutmeg and cinnamon and—what? You were expecting a sea metaphor? Men can have other passions aside from their careers, and Elliot's? Well, Elloit's is his ex-wife's apple pie before a long voyage. But he truly is a sweet man, devoted and hard working with a firm but gentle hand. He's known almost every job on board in and out at some point in his career, although he never did get on stage himself. Never could hold a note better than a cat on a fence post could. That being said, he's friendly to all those under his watch both his employees and the guests, even if it breaks his heart to tell the little tykes they can't actually steer the ship. Computers have taken so much fun outta the job these days.

Crew: Why, The Captain, Of Course! To watch over the course and the ship, the crew and the passengers, and to kick off the limbo.

One Phobia: You don't get to be his age without a few healthy fears.

Other: