Slot Five: Bianca Angelica Colombo

Name: Bianca Angelica Colombo

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Appearance: Bianca doesn't really know what she looks like. Friends and family have tried to explain, but their descriptions are lost on her. Most say that she's beautiful, and that that's all she needs to know. A few of her more brutally honest friends have told her that she's actually quite plain, with brown hair and eyes that do nothing to draw attention. Her face is also boring, her slightly chubby cheeks making her indistinguishable. Even her height and weight seem average, a fact that doesn't bother her in the slightest. Bianca doesn't like to be the center of attention, but the dark glasses and peppermint-striped cane make it nearly impossible to not be noticed. It's almost a comfort to know that once people see (get it?) past the blindness, they generally leave her alone. A comfort that is revoked as soon as people realize who her father is. It usually doesn't take long; the designer dresses that she's forced to wear to her father's parties are a dead giveaway. But Bianca herself generally prefers to wear plain suits or comfy jeans. All the more likely to make her slip into the crowd.

Personality: Unlike her father, Bianca isn't one to enjoy the spotlight. Unfortunately, being the blind daughter of an infamous Italian American business tycoon tends to draw more attention than she wants. When she's finally able to slip away from her bodyguard, usually with some half-assed excuse about having to use the bathroom, she's generally bombarded with well-meaning strangers about whether or not she needs assistance to walk across the park by herself. Bianca shoos them away the same way she does her bodyguards and continues on her merry way. In the rare event that someone doesn't try to force themselves on her, she revels in the quiet of the afternoon. Unlike what some may have told you, she doesn't have superhuman hearing, but it can be nice to get away from her fathers' loud business associates and her mothers' book club. That's not to say she doesn't enjoy a good adventure. Her bodyguards generally prevent her from having too many, but that never stops Bianca. Her parents seem to think that this cruise will be good for her; the promise of adventure surrounded by a thick layer of safety. Bianca on the other hand never even wanted to go on this stupid cruise. She hates it when her parents treat her like she should be wrapped up in bubble wrap at all times, and being stuck in close quarters with a bodyguard that she has no way of ditching definitely doesn't sound like a fun time. But the tickets were a birthday present from her father, and if there's one thing Bianca isn't it's blatantly rude.

Passenger

One Phobia: Blood. It's sticky, it's nasty, and it's all around disgusting.

Other:

Author Games: Tempestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें