Chapter One

The day was cold and the air filled with very strong tensions between the villains and heroes since All Might used all his power to defeat All for One. His true form was exposed to the world.

"The symbol of peace has been defeated? How?" The newscaster that was recording from the sky said as she looked over the fighting scene and then at All Might, "Does that mean that the world will be more chaotic and filled with more villainy than there was when the Symbol of Peace was around? Oh wait, I think it's a message that All might is trying to send to the people of the world," The newscaster when she sees All Might's pointer finger point to the screen, "It's your turn..."

Months had passed since All Might was exposed to the public in his true form. The world was predicted to be overrun with complete chaos, and it came true, villains started attacking everywhere they could.

"You must become the next Symbol of Piece Young Midoriya. This world has lost me but it has gained you..." All Might whispered to Midoriya as they talked.

"But All Might, if I'm the successor of the symbol of peace, then why do I break so easily if I use too much of my power?" Midoriya looked down at the floor, running his hand through his hair.

"Oh, young Midoriya, believe it or not, I was like you when I first inherited One for All." (Author's random edit: Bish! No, you weren't! Was I really that assuming?) All Might sits beside Midoriya and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Wait! Really?" Midoriya looks up from the ground at All Might in surprise.

"Yes. The quirk of One for all has its perks but it requires more training than all of the quirks do. You haven't been hit with full training...yet..." All Might crosses his arms.

"Thanks All Might. I need a breath." He gets up and walks outside to clear his thoughts in his head.

When he gets out of the dorm he sees (Y/N) and Todoroki hugging then Todoroki kisses (Y/N)'s cheek and he sees her fluster and a low growl builds up in his chest escapes his mouth as he runs past (Y/N) and Todoroki. (Author's random edit: Now that I'm reading this over again. I see that I made Midoriya jump to conclusions too easily. -^-)

"Excuse me Todoroki," (y/n) pushes Todoroki gently or enough to move him as she takes off running after Midoriya. "MIDORIYA!!!"

Midoriya stops and faces her, "WHAT (Y/N)???!" He shouts, anger and sadness filling his voice.

"Please hear me out, Todoroki and I aren't what you think!" (Y/N) assuringly, trying to calm Midoriya.

"No! It looked like you two are together judged by the way you two were hugging and kissing each other!" Midoriya yelled out of jealousy.

"Midoriya! I said hear me out and don't jump to conclusions!" (Y/N) cried.

"Good luck with your boyfriend!!!" Midoriya ran away as (y/n) tried to grab him.

"No! No! No! No! No! No!" She repeats 'no' over and over again. Todoroki runs to her side.

"It's okay," Todoroki said in a calming voice while wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

"No! Get off me Todoroki!" She pushes his arm off her shoulder and runs back to the dorms and locks herself in her room.

ღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღ
With Midoriya
ღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღ

He runs into the forest not caring where he ends up and suddenly bumps into Tomura Shigaraki. He backs away.

"What do you want Tomura?!" Midoriya cries.

"Well, I wasn't meaning to bump into you but I guess...I want you to join the league of villains!" Tomura offered Midoriya his hand and helped him to his feet.

"Mmm~what's in it for me?" Midoriya asks, brushing off dirt from his clothes and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Money. Fame. And what you desire most, that little girl that broke your heart in pieces. Oh and also power." Tomura smiled evilly.

"I do like the sound out that. Fine I will join. But under one condition..." Midoriya smirked.

"And what is that condition?" Tomura crossed his arms like Midoriya.

"When I kidnap (y/n), you're filthy little villains have to stay away from her!" Midoriya's face went serious and scary.

"You have a deal!" Tomura reaches his hand out to close the deal and Midoriya shakes his hand after that, his clothes turn into a white long-sleeved dress shirt, black vest, nice dress pants, and gloves that only reach the bottom of his palm, and dress shoes, with a knife in hand.

"Heh. Well, I look quite hot in this!" Midoriya looked at his new outfit. (Midoriya: I look hot
Me: boiii, you always look hawt!)

"I am glad you excepted the invitation." Shigaraki smiles and gets the warp villain to take them back to headquarters.

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎
What do with meh life! Welp, hope you enjoyed it! Bye!
◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎