Chapter 19

Ryan's POV-

'Wildcat,'

'Cartoonz,'

What's going on? Why is Luke mad?

'Well if it isnt an old friend...' Wildcat said walking over to Luke and tossing an arm around him.

'Stop,' Luke said before nudging away.

'Aww dont be such a sour puss...' Wildcat said pouting.

'I do whatever I want... now what do you want?' Luke asked.

'Why would you assume... that I want something? Hmm? What is it that i have done to you that would make you think that?' He asked smirking and walking back over to his side of the situation.

'Your trespassing over our side, why wouldn't there be anything to assume?' Luke asked crossing his arms.

'I guess... well yeah we heard you had the prince of the Dragon kingdom, and we need a favour from him,' Wildcat asked.

'Dont touch him.' Luke demanded.

'In all honesty we seriously need a small favour,'

'No you cant-'

'Luke it's fine, if I get hurt I'll scream,' I said smiling and walking to Wildcat.

'Really, you actually trust us?' He asked.

'Yeah you look like a man of their word,' I replied.

'Oh well... if you don't mind accompanying me for a small second,' he said putting out his arm in a link and I linked his arm.

'Our kingdom has been enemies with the Underworld and the Sea kingdom for a very long time, and we don't need that because we dont want them dead, we actually want to create peace between us so we are allies in battle, could you maybe help us with that?' Wildcat asked.

'Of course I will, I actually like when kingdoms create peace it's really emotional and wholesome,' I said turning to him, smiling.

'But how do we so that?' I asked.

'I was thinking you could ask Cartoonz himself about this... of course if it's too much trouble for you then you dont have to--'

'No! I'm more than happy to, Cartoonz kinda seemed angry when he heard you were here...' I said smiling at the end slightly.

'Oh... thank you so much!' Wildcat said hugging me.

'Its no problem...' I responded pulling apart from the hug.

Hey guys, gays and gals! I hope you have enjoyed the book so far! I really want to make this something for everyone, thats got something everyone would enjoy... so if you have anything you'd like to know or see in the book then I'd like to know so I can give you guys the best you guys deserve! Thanks for ready! Have a nice day :)