AU Idea

So I've been thinking about an Ohmtoonz and H20Vannos AU thing but the main ship is Ohmtoonz and it's like cause Ohm and Cartoonz in minecraft have castles and Ohm has a sort of Dragon castle and Cartoonz has a red and cobble castle which give us the vibe of well the Underworld in my opinion, and then Vannos is literally an owl so he will have an Owl kingdom and then Delirious will have a water kingdom.

OhmWrecker- Dragon kingdom
Vannos- Owl kingdom
Cartoonz- Underworld
H20Delirious- Sea kingdom

The things which make each of them different:

Ohm/Ryan- Blue and green eyes so he sometimes wears a bandanna.

Vannos/Evan- Only one in his kingdom to be born without wings so he wears a cape.

Cartoonz/Luke- Brown and red eye, his red eye has a scar which forms a cross but he cant open his eye if he does he turns a little hostile, violent and well, cause why not, lustful? Like the desire to be with his loved one and make them theres.(Dont worry kids they'll probably be a heads up before smut lol).

Delirious/Jon- Black hair but light blue eyes, markings on his face and some on his arms.

About their kingdoms-
Evan's Owl kingdom is in the sky on a floating island cause I didnt want to do the same thing and choose a tree.

Ryan's Dragon kingdom will be on the ground like near along underneath Evan's kingdom so their peaceful neighbor's.

Jon's water kingdom is called the Sea kingdom, and he has the gateway to Luke's kingdom but not the only one to get there, he lives almost above Luke's kingdom so it also makes them 'peaceful' neighbor's.

Luke's kingdom, also known as the Underworld, its huge it's not too bad but most people/demons there are trouble makers like Luke.

Backgrounds?
Ryan- Parents left him at the kingdom when they had killed his little sister because she had red eyes and light brownish hair and they thought she was evil, he had to take care of his kingdom until his parents dismissal was gone and then they came to rule their kingdom again, Ryan is a great leader, I say leader because hes prince but he cant be king hes to young, and he cares for his people and other kingdoms who need to be helped and saved.

Evan- Parents are still around but they need to protect him 24/7 because he has never left the kingdom by flight himself and he wants to fly above the clouds, he met Ryan when he was escorted down there to meet their rulers and met Ryan who was also a kid at the time and became great friends over time.

Jon- Parents still are alive and well but they argue alot and travel alot to explore because they live in the water kingdom and they have lived there for years and cant stay there any longer, Jon doesnt want to go explore the world cause he wants to be a fair ruler and he believes he shouldn't leave because that not fair on everyone else, became friends with Luke, he met Luke when he accidentally discovered a gateway to Luke's kingdom when they were almost teens like around 12 and Luke helped him get out because Luke's parents were told to look after him while they were gone and so they did and then they helped him back home, then they became very good friends after that.

Luke- Parents lived with him even though it's the Underworld it wasn't hadred, he was trained to fight but not forced he wanted to protect his Queen for when he grew up (but we all know that he ain't getting no womens).

Comment anything you think i should do I and I'll hopefully see it and maybe die like an alternative thing where i do that as the AU in this story but i want to do the story my way so once again I'll still do your story of the AU but the actual story will stay the same.

P.S Sorry for the bad grammar if theres any. :)
So yeah I think I might do an AU like this, thanks again and I hope to start writing this soon. <3 ●~~~~~~~~~~●