Chapter 1

Ryan walked down the quiet streets of his beloved kingdom, his grey hood draped over his head and his hands hidden in his pockets. He lowered his head down and sighed.I'm so lonely, although my parents are banished, I still want their love and warm embrace, i miss them...I miss them so much...he thought to himself. He know he shouldn't think about them seeing as he had things to do, but it was dark out and couldn't help but think about them.

The moon glowed over one of the houses in the village and it made him stare into the night sky. He looked straight up at the Owl kingdom and sighed once again.

●~~~~~~~~~~●

Evan stared down into the bitterness of the word below him, he loved meeting those who lived down there, and he knew the prince pretty well, but he hoped one day he wouldn't have to be escorted down there, and that he would fly down himself, with his wings spread out and his fingers going through the clouds, but he couldn't, there really wasnt a way to feel that, besides being carried but he wanted to feel free. Although he loved his kingdom, he absolutely loved the higher sky level and not being able to see the ground where the sky would never end.

●~~~~~~~~●

As Ryan walked through the village he felt paranoid. The streets were too quiet, more quiet than the castle he grew up in as a child, he hated this feeling. He quickly spun around, to see the empty street, but he knew something had or is there.

'Who's there? He said nervously.

Silence

'Show yourself!' He commanded speaking with more confidence.

Suddenly a figure emerged from an alleyway, it stared at Ryan, staring into his soul. Ryan could have sworn he saw a flash of red eyes, but he hadn't any time to respond, before he blacked out.

So this is the story so far, and yes I finally started it, hope you liked this chapter and have a nice day :P